Announcement

Yeah, hi. I'm back I know it's been so long. But I just wanted to come on and say that I probably won't be continuing this story. But I'mma do a bit of a life update. But first I'm gonna put a tw

Tw: suicide/self-harm

So basically back in 2021 over Christmas break my brother took his life and so I didn't continue the story like I did. Because I went in a slightly dark place. And then I forgot. (And I kinda lost interest in watching their content)

Then in January of 2022 I got together with my ex-girlfriend and then in April with my now boyfriend. Mind you I was dating both as a poly relationship. Or something. I don't fully know the term. So correct me if you know. And then in the summer of last year a lot of stuff went on that I'm not gonna disclose but my ex-girlfriend and I broke up so I'm dating my boyfriend (<3). But then this school year came by and I for some reason started struggling a lot. And I ended up failing one of my classes. (I know it's not that bad but my parents made it bad) I had a few grades that weren't so great but I only failed one class last semester. So far in this semester I have 2 Cs. The rest are mostly Bs with a couple of As. (I'm doing so much better). And I'm still with my boyfriend. I love him so much. He makes me so happy. And we're going to prom together!!!! Prom is tomorrow for me. Which is a Saturday (April 1st 2023). The theme is the roaring 20s. So basically, The Great Gatsby kind of thing. Look it up. But I've also got short hair so if y'all want to see it I'll show y'all. But that's somewhat of what's happened so far. And I've been doing so good on not cutting so I'm proud of myself.