Text messages -2

_______________________________________

-after school-

No one's Pov:

As Tanjiro was walking home he was wondering why the blonde gave him the note. "Are you okay onii-chan?" Asked Nezuko.
"I'm fine. I'm just slightly confused." "Is it about the note?" Tanjiro nodded. "When we get home text him!"

-when Tanjiro and Nezuko get home-

Tanjiro grabs the paper out of his pocket. All of a sudden he feels a slight buzzing in his pocket.

_____________***-***-****______________

👤 Hello? Is this Tanjiro?

                                  Yep! Is this Zenitsu?

👤 Yeah! 

                -they chat until 7-

                                   Hey it's getting late
                                   And I gotta shower
                                                              Ttyl
⚡ ok ttyl

_______________________________________

Zenitsu's Pov:

'I enjoyed talking to him'. As I was thinking my roommate, Inosuke, comes in. "Ayo Monitsu, What food do we have?"

"*sigh* after a year you still can't remember my name. "I don't know what we have." Inosuke just rolled his eyes. As I was thinking I slightly felt flustered. 'Why do I feel so flustered?!'
Inosuke came out of the bathroom and stared at him. "Hey you okay, Debinistu? Your face is red!" "Oh, I'm fine!" Inosuke just had a light bulb moment. "Do you like someone?" "Ah! What!? No!" Inosuke just shrugged it off and left. 'Do I..?' He sat there and pondered.

-meanwhile with Tanjiro-

Tanjiro's Pov:

As I exit the bathroom,  I couldn't stop thinking of Zenitsu. Nezuko smirked at me. "You like him don't you?" "Nezuko, I just met him. I can't crush on him!" "Whatever." And she walks away. 'She's probably not wrong though... Tanjiro snap out of it! You just met him!" Tanjiro walks to his room and grabs his phone. 'Maybe I can watch some YouTube and then go to bed"

Nobody's pov:

Tanjiro was still struggling to sleep. So was Zenitsu. They both just thought of something random and fell asleep. The next day, they see each other In the hallway. "Oh hey, Zenitsu!" Said Tanjiro excitedly. "Hi, Tanjiro! Wanna come to the bakery later?" Tanjiro nodded with a smile. The bell rang after though. "Welp, I gotta go to PE. Bye Zenitsu!"

______________________________________
348 words.

I tried and also cried.