Eighteen

"Lady Hayley" I look up from the book to see Lord Varys before me in the library, I've been getting strange dreams of this evil and I don't know why "you need to come with me"

"Why?" I demand crossing my arms

"Lord Stark has been taken to see King Joffrey and the Queen Reagent" he tells me "and you need to go there now" nodding my head, I run as fast as I can to the throne room where Ned is being held at knife point by Lord Baelish.

"Take her as prisoner!" Cersei the bitch orders, when some guards go for me I grab throats and start ripping them off.

I shift into a wolf then and I hear people yell "Kill her!" I run fast to Joffrey before shifting back, grabbing him by his neck I lift him up into the air. He coughs struggling as I look to everyone.

"One wrong move" I warn "and I kill the king"

"Let him go!" Cersei orders

When someone comes close, I go to the wall and slam him hard that he cries in pain. We see blood on the wall from his head. "No!" Cersei cries

"Let Ned go!" I order "or I kill the king!"

I hear an arrow be launched, so I quickly turn just as the arrow pierces into Joffrey's side and he cries out in pain. "It seems" looking around "you all don't think I'm serious" I rip off one of Joffrey's fingers. He screams crying as I do this.

"No! No! No!" Cersei yells "let Ned Stark go!"

"If he doesn't come to me alive" I warn "I'll kill this kid right here"

When no one does anything, I slam him into the throat where the sword pulls out one of his eyes and the queen screams. Ned soon comes towards me, when he's by my side I'm ordered "Let go of the king! Right now!"

"I would" I smirk "if this kid was even the true king, he isn't" so I rip his heart out. Cersei cries as I do this, dropping him Cersei runs to him and eversione watched as I feed her her son's heart "As of right now" I order everyone "I am your new queen. I do have royal blood in me and because of that I am allowed the throne" When someone tries to kill me, I rip off their head and people gasp when I do this. Tossing the head onto the floor "I've got all day" Cersei tries to kill me, but I punch her hard that she is knocked out "Now, who wants to die?"
People instead kneel before me "Amazing, now...one thing to deal with—guards take Lord Baelish to the dungeons, he will be executed in a few hours"

"What?!" He screams "No! Your Grace!" Yeah, I'm making some serious changes as queen. No one may like them, but I'm doing it. I have a feeling of why I was brought here, one of them is to change the way things are around here.

"Another thing" I order waving to Cersei as I sit on the throne "Have her head confined to her previous chambers, anyone that I do not authorize goes near her and they will be killed" she is taken away then, looking at Ned who looks at me "I know what your going to say, but I did have to kill him"

"Actually" he says "I was going to thank you for saving me"

"Great" clapping my hands together as I look around the room "now, we have some serious changes to get going on with"