Twenty

~Hayley's POV~

"We could get married" I suggest "right now" Ned and I are naked beneath the sheets in the new chambers we have since Ned isn't the Hand anymore but my king "make it official"

"I'm still married to Catelyn" he reminds me "her father won't"

"Then divorce her" I say "where I'm from if you don't annul your marriage then you can divorce...I could always kill her?"

"The kids love her" he shakes his head "especially Sansa"

"Then divorce?" I suggest "say she is still Lady of Winterfell until she dies, she stays with her father since you can't stand her"

He this about it "I'll write a letter to him" there is a knock on the door and Ned demands "Who is it?"

"Lord Varys" we hear the Master of Whispers calls out.

"What is it?" I ask

"Lord Tywin is here" he tells me "along with Jaime Lannister" nodding my head to Ned, we get dressed before heading to the throne room where we see an old guy with hard features look at me.

"You" I wave my hand to Tywin "must be Tywin Lannister"

He steps forward "Yes, your Grace"

"I assume you've come for your grandchildren?" I ask

"And my daughter"

"Are you sure about that?" I ask, he is silent "Bring the Baratheon children"

"What of my daughter?" He asks

"Be grateful" I cross one leg over the other as I lean back on this iron throne "see your daughter is responsible for the death of King Robert and the assassination attempt on Lord Stark's son Bran twice"

"Lies!" Jaime Lannister snaps

When the kids are brought forward "Lord Tywin" waving to the kids "how is it that in all the years, only Joanna Baratheon has black hair and green eyes while Myrcella and Tommen have blonde hair and green eyes?" Yeah, I'm telling him in front of many people.

"Your son" Ned tells him "he is the father is Myrcella and Tommen" the room is silent as Tywin looks at his grandkids then to Jaime with an angry expression.

He then looks to us "Do you still wish to have Cersei be brought?" I ask

"No" shaking his head "do with her what you will"

"Father!" Jaime yells

"Quiet boy!" Tywin snaps "You have shamed this family long enough" looking at us "I shall take my grandchildren, I assume my son will be punished for this"

"He shall be sent to the Wall" I say, yeah I'm being merciful but hey! I need to show people that I can be "like he should have been for breaking his oath, also Ser Gregor Clegane is to be sent to the Martell's for them to deal with the deaths of Elia Martell and her two children"

Tywin Lannister nods his head "Amazing!" Clapping my hands "Oh!" I stand up "I would like to make an announcement, I am invoking divorce"

"Your grace" Lord Varys asks "what exactly is divorce"

"Divorce is essentially like an annulment" I explain to everyone "but the woman still gets titles or whatever for the moment"

"Your grace" someone asks "why are you bring this up?"

"Because" Ned comes forward "I've asked her Grace to marry me and she has accepted" he pulls me into a kiss and I smile kissing him back.