Introduction

Competition is every very common between top companies and by competition, rivalry is form. But competition takes a very different form when rivalry is not just between companies but also between families.

Rivalry between Titicharoenrak and Jirochtikul families has been going around since generations because of an unknown reason that even till now nobody have figured out but are eager to find out especially when the new heirs for these two families are two handsome and talented boys who are not center of everyone's eye.

Gemini Titicharoenrak the heir for Titicharoenrak company and also the only child of his parents which is why he is loved by all of his relatives.
Fourth Jirochtikul the heir for Jirochtikul company and is the youngest and the only son between his two older sisters and because he is the only brother they have, the sister have spoiled him little over too much.

They are destined to inherit their family company. As they are at the same age and also had attended the same high school, many would have thought that some day they would end the rivalry and become friends. But before they even got to know each other, their family had already planted a seed of hatred toward each other and as they grew up, their parents had taken care of that seed carefully, making sure that the hatred never falls apart from each other.