‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Chapter 15 Part 1.5☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

(A/N: You wanna know what I just realized?  You guys are a main side character. Or, I have it so you are. I find that so strange. Hopefully you know what I meant. Totally tell me if you already thought of this because I just realized it, and I am freaking out. I am excited. I honestly never even thought of such a thing, and it wasn't even purposeful at all. But yeah. Enjoy!)

ℍ𝕪𝕦𝕘𝕒 𝕡𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕤 against the counter. "After that trip, I'm starving!" Hikaru joins in. "Hey, dad! When's the food gonna be ready?!" (Y/N) smiles at her siblings. She was hungry too though, so she joined in banging the utensils against the table.

"Be patient now." Their father replied. He stood in front of them, looking down as he made the food. "Today's meal is special. I'm making you something that will give you all kinds of energy." He explains.

Their mother stood behind them, hands on her hips. "Stop banging your utensils on the counter!" This got the siblings' attention. They stopped banging the utensils. "That's bad manners. Now, put it down." The three siblings put the utensils back on the table. "I'm sorry, mom." The three chorus together."

"So, tell us about your trip. How was BC Sol?" She asks with a smile on her face. The siblings turn towards her, bright smiles on their faces.

"Amazing!" Hyuga answers. "And so much fun!" Hyuga's eyes close tightly. "But also, super frustrating." He clenches his fist. "I wanted to win!"

"Well, they aren't legends for nothing you know." Hikaru says in a dignified manner.

"That is true. It still was fun." (Y/N) adds.

"Glad you had a good time. It seems you've gotten a bit tougher." Their mother says with a kind smile.

"Your meal is served." Thier father says. He has three plates in hand. "Chiros and Piyaa" He sets one each in front of the siblings. "With this, you'll get extra power and a healthy boost of energy." Her brothers fall to the floor in shock. She shakes her head, grabs her fork. tells her dad thank you, and starts eating.

"Hold up. I'd thought you'd make some AB potions or something." (A/N: I don't know if that is right. Tell me if it's wrong, I will fix it.) Hikaru says with a frown.

"Yeah, but this still looks delicous!" Hyuga says with a widened smile.

"It is."

"Huh?! You've already started?!" Both her brothers begin to devour the meal as they saw, "thank you for the food!"

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

Later that day, the siblings are practicing at the Comets. It is Hikaru verses Hyuga with Honcho as the ref. (Y/N), Reina, Chuck, and Guy stand to the side and watch.

"I wanna become a lot stronger!" Hyuga declares. Hyperion in his hand.

"And to do that, we got to train." Hikaru adds. Helios sits in his hand as well.

"Let it rip!"

Both give lighting launches. Hyperion and Helios head straight for each other. "Go all out, Hyperion!" The two crashed again. "Helios, let's go!" Then, both are thrown out at the same time.

"We're not done!" Hyuga declares.

"One more time!" Hikaru adds.

"Is that all you've got? You have got to put more passion into it!" Honcho advices.

"Alright! Hyperion! Let's show them our passion!"

"Helios! This time we're gonna nail them with a burst."