Prologue (however tf u spell it. (~‾∇‾)~)

It was certainly the epic battle scene between two important people. Strings flew forward. Paint slashed and squirted everywhere. The anti-void, a usually blank white, open space, was becoming less and less white the more I decided to attack. Error wasn't going to give up, either. 

He tied me up with his blue strings and slammed me down hard on the floor of the anti-void. I almost screamed from the pain in my shoulder from impact. Error smiled maliciously. 

"Error, this is enough. Stop destroying innocent creations."

"Stop destroying my life."

"I'm not trying to make you upset. I'm just trying to work with the creators-"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH, PRETTY BOY."

"Don't call me pretty."

"Whoops, my mistake. You're ugly."

"Gee, thanks."

I attempted to get up, but Error strangled me tighter and slammed me hard against the wall. 

"Come on, squid. Why aren't you crying?"

I was. On the inside. I felt horrible for whatever made Error turn out this way. I just wanted him to be happy for once... 

"This is over. I'm ending this battle now."

I stood up, but shakily, seeing as I had been slammed against the barriers of the anti-void left and right, up and down. And what had I done? Well, for starters, I made a mess of colored paint. But I also didn't even make so much as a scratch on Error. 

So I'd lost, huh? I'm a failure of a protector. What good am I if I keep losing to the destroyer every time? What good am I if I pity him and go easy on him all the time...? 

... 

... 

Well... 

... 

... 

We used to be friends. Error and I. Our families were friends. He and I, Geno and Reaper. Cross didn't like anyone, and barely anyone liked him. 

But Error and I were pretty close when we were younger. 

As I walked up the stairs of the Start Sanses base and into my room, I thought about the past we used to have. Then, I curled up into a ball on my bed and cried myself to sleep that night. 

-----------------------------------------------------

ι'м ѕσяяу ιf тнιѕ ιѕи'т αѕ gσσ∂ αѕ му σтнєя вσσкѕ ωιℓℓ вє. ι'м ʝυѕт иσт α нυgє єяяσяιик ѕнιρρєя. уєѕ, ιт ιѕ σиє σf му мαιи ѕнιρѕ, вυт ι'м иσт ¢яαzу αвσυт ιт. ¢яєαм αи∂ кιℓℓєямαяє αяє му σтρѕ, ѕσ ι ρσυя му нєαят αи∂ ѕσυℓ ιитσ тнσѕє вσσкѕ. вυт ιf уσυ gυуѕ ℓιкє тнιѕ, ι'ℓℓ тяу тσ кєєρ ιт gσιиg. 

[407 ωσя∂ѕ]