Epilogue (Part 1?)

I sat down with Dream, and both of us laughed our heads off, telling stories about things the other wasn't there for. I told him about many of Error's interesting word choices when saying good morning to me. He told me about the time Cross woke up before him. Dream admittedly slept without pants. How he felt comfortable with this, especially being married and sharing a bed with his husband, was beyond me. But anyway, Cross woke up and pulled the messy covers over Dream's legs. He also searched the drawers and pulled socks over Dream's bare feet. 

"He really loves you, doesn't he?"

"Mhm... People show love in different ways."

"His way of showing love his warming your feet."

"And making sure no one walks into our room and checks out my vulnerable ass."

We laughed out loud at his last comment. Dream was not at all innocent, although he appeared that way. That didn't mean he couldn't be wholesome sometimes. 

"Your ass is always vulnerable, baby boy."

"DON'T TOUCH MY ASS."

Just then, Error walked in. We turned to him awkwardly, but creepily at the same time. He stared at us weirdly. If skeletons had eyebrows, his would be raised higher than his head. 

"Uh... Ruru... I'd just like to give you a friendly tip and reminder... Uh... Don't touch Dream's ass. That's for Cross to do. But unfortunately, he refuses to touch Dream like that."

Dream made a pouty face. "It's a shame he's so hot..."

Error rolled his eyes. "Get our of my house, horny weirdo."

Dream kicked Error in the shins and sped off, laughing evilly. I sighed, shaking my head and smiling. 

"I love that boy."

"I don't."

"Oh, Ruru... Why most you always be different...?"

-----------------------------------------------------

ʝυѕт ∂є¢ι∂є∂ тσ gινє ιт α ℓιттℓє υρ∂αтє ιи ¢αѕє уαℓℓѕ ℓιкє єяяσяιик. 

[294 ωσя∂ѕ]

(ι'м... ¢σиѕєяνιиg му ѕραякℓєѕ fσя тнє ∂υѕтвєяяу вσσк... ѕσяяу...)