chapter 9 we shouldn't be here

We looked around but couldn't find anything in the playground just empty drink bottles and tables knocked over. we then walked into one of the shops to look around in there we didn't find much but we did find some food and water. We didn't expect much so we got back into the car and drove off again.

Sometimes I think Kate doesn't want to be on this journey so I said "hey Kate do you want to be on this journey?" He then said "of course I want to be on this journey." I felt a bit tired then fell asleep but then 7 minutes later. Shadow was trying to wake me up I woke up and then he said "Kate and Ruby went out into that building to go look and see if they can find anything." I then said "alright. why did you stay?" "Well I can't just leave you alone in the car anything could happen get taken get bit or even worse."

I then looked outside and I then said "when did they leave?" I think about 4 minutes ago. Why?" They should have been back by now let's go check it out." We then got out of the car and looked around I then heard talking so I peeked and saw the same dog that put us in the cell and he had Kate and Ruby. "Crap." "What's wrong." Shadow said. I then said "it's the same dog that took us." But I didn't see the cat anywhere.

I took out my pistol and said "hands up." And pointed the pistol at him the dog then said "drop your gun or else!" I walked up to him a bit and then he said "don't move or your friend dies!" He then aimed the gun at kates face. But then a grenade came out of nowhere in the middle of us and then "BOOOM!" I then ran to Kate and Ruby and said "let's go." We got out of the building and I saw shadow in the car.

He opened the door and said "come on lets go!" Me and Ruby jumped in and Kate got in and drove away. We got out alive again. We left the area and went somewhere else on the map kate said "that was close thanks shadow for throwing the grenade." "I never throw a grenade." "Wait what? Then who throw it?" I then said "we don't know." I looked at the watch I got and the time was 10.43Am.

We drove to a gas station to get some fuel. I said I'll get the fuel this time I got out and put the fuel in the car but there was fuel coming out of it. So I said "I'm going to go in the station and see if there's any fuel cans. I went in and looked around but there was none so I opened the door to go to the back and looked around I saw a few fuel cans so I grabbed them and went back to the car I pump the fuel into the car and we drove off.

I couldn't stop thinking about Lars and how he died until shadow said "yo dude you ok back there?" "Yeah I'm fine just tired." I replied Kate gave me the map to show me where we are going to stop next. Are next stop was at a bar I said "why are we stopping there?" Kate then said "it's your birthday and we should celebrate." I forgot about my birthday. After a few minutes we stopped at the bar we all got out and went in.

I was turning 16 we all grabbed a glass and filled it up with coke and sprite. A few minutes later I said "im going to go wait in the car you all can chill out and come to the car when your ready to go." I went to the car but then I heard something. The noise came from over the fence I went up to the Fence and climb over to see where the noise came from. I looked around but there was nothing just trees and long grass.

I went up to the long grass to see if there was anything back there. I couldn't really see much because it was also getting a bit dark so I had to be quick so I can find my way back to the car. I looked around but it was just a rabbit I turned back and started to walk back to the way I came from until. A monster came out and jumped onto me I couldn't grabbed my gun or my knife. I then saw a stick I could grabbed that and use that.

I tried my best to get the stick but I couldn't and it was really hard because I had to use my other hand to get the monster off of me I quickly had a chance and grabbed the stick and put it into the monster head and killed it. I then got up and started to walk I saw my friends walking to the car out of the bar but before I said something I heard something behind me.

I quickly turned behind while my hand was getting my knife when I turned I saw the dog from before. I then gasp but then he hit me in the head...