Family

We found ourselves here in the world with ones who take care of us and giving all emotional feelings they can to see us in state of comfort, joy and safe. Those are our family, The first ones (if we are lucky enough) to see them and have one.

Two families in different countries are there. Jake's family in (I) and Igor's family in (R).

Igor lives with his elderly mother and taking care of her.

While Jake has a beautiful wife, Ann, and two nice son and daughter Michael and sozan.

And as cruel life used to be, it's call of duty for Igor and Jake. Their countries are in war as (I) invaded (P) and (R) invaded (U).

Igor says goodbye to his mother who promised him that they will gather again and have their lunch together soon. And Jake hugs his family deeply, especially Sozan whose birthday is after two days and he won't be able to give her the present he bought for her last week but he promised her that she will get the birthday gift whatever happens.

Time flies quickly, Igor and Jake are in the their national mission, they chase the enemy, they enters the targeted regions and evacuate home of residents. Jake is is breaking house door and be in, And Igor enters one home too in the his region.

Two are in complete shock!!

Jake sees Ann, Michael and Sozan while Igor stare unbelievably at his Mother!!