Shock!

Igor was totally amazed and kept silent and staring at his terrified mother.How can she be here? Isn't this another area of the world? Is she truly his mother? She maybe look like her? But they are identical not just look alike!!!She is his mother in different clothes, that's it only. Regarding her, She was so shocked as well, but her shock, contrast to Igor's, was out of fear, She was in deep doubt about her destiny,will he kill her? Take her as a hostage? Kick her out?. Igor ordered his soldiers to step out and go somewhere else. They were confused too, why didn't we kick her out as we should?.

Jake's shock wasn't too far grom Igor's feelings snd thoughts although they are in different spots in the world. He saw Sozan, Michael and Ann. Yes, they are them, not their clothes or pijamas. He looks around the house, sees the pictures, tools, plates and decorations, his eyes fell on a calendar on which he saw something strange, shocking and confusing. He gets closer and sees that it's written someone's birthday, he spells the word, it's "Fatma Birthday", suddenly, Jake hears a shout from the mother who's Ann's copy, and he sees Sozan  trying to throw an object on one soldier, and her mother is shouting saying 'FATMA'!!!!!