Another challenger.... Not quite.

No one's pov:

Yn was walking around the streets, seeming to be bored, he didn't had any matches coming up so he decided to relax, Tonia was training like always, but that didn't mean that he wasn't..

Yn: 'Glare'

Focused.
Yn learned something important with Agni, that a fighter should be always ready for any sort of surprise attack, so he never stopped paying attention to his surroundings, something that is only reinforced-

'GRAB!'

By the events that always happen with him.
Yn caught a fist that was coming towards him, the punch was heavy, it wasn't from an untrained person, it was from a fighter.

Yn: And what do you think you're doing Jean boy?

A red haired man tried to punch his face, but he was soon pushed back by Yn, he was smirking

Jean: What's the matter "Tough boy" scared of some punches and kicks? Heh.

Jean always wanted to beat Yn, since he's one of the favorites, winning against him gets not only a lot of attention but a shit load of money, he seems to be ready to fight, Yn just had his hands on his pockets.

Yn: ....

Jean: Hehe...

'BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMM!!!'

Yn&Jean: ?!?!

Both heard a loud sound, like someone hit the ground after falling from a skyscraper, Jean looked at the distance and saw a tall bulky man walking towards them, he had glasses on and his frowning face shows that he wasn't happy.

Jean: 'Gulp' ?!?

He saw something scary

Jean: DEAN!

The body of his twin brother being dragged by the tall man, he seems beaten up, his limbs and some other bones broken, his face completely beaten up, almost unrecognizable, it's a miracle he was alive and breathing, the tall man just throw his body towards Jean, he was holding his brother.

Jean: You'll regret this!

He ran away scared, the tall man was looking at the coward running away, he was fixing his glasses.

Yn: 'Sweat' 'Gulp' You're pretty strong, no wonder you're called "Hercules"...

Yn seems to know the man, after fixing his glasses, the man turns his face to look at Yn, he was smiling

'Tall Man': Yo little Yn, how you've been?

They don't seem to be enemies, Yn smiled a bit

Yn: You seem stronger than ever eh Dutch?

The tall man's name now is known, he's known as Dutch, he got closer to Yn and hugged him

Dutch: Boy, when i last saw you, you were just a little small and scrawny kid! Now look at you! Say, have you married someone yet?

He was playfully elbowing Yn's chest

Dutch: A guy like you is a good match for some lucky girl.

Yn: 'Blushes' ....

After a while, both were in a bench, drinking some beer

Yn: Kinda rare seeing you drink something besides juice

Dutch: Meh, doesn't taste that great, and besides, i have a family, i can't go around drinking gallons of liquor can i?

Yn: Heh, yeah, so, how's the kids?