001- Limits Shown

The tongue is both a reward and punishment....
.
.
.
.
.

Amine Sultan POV

The ray of sunlight was on the tents on a cold morning after the morning prayer, I stepped out of the tent. The people were gathered around artuk bey's nursing tent.

I walked to see what is going on, placing my dagger in my emerald fabric belt. As I reached the medical tent, I saw artuk bey and Ishak Dervış, It was Ishak dervis's first day as a student of medicine in artuk bey's medical tent.

This means that Ishak will help artuk bey with wounded people. Good for Ishak, he has been living with ibn ul Arabi hazretleri for years now. I stood by hayme ana, and watched the whole scenario. She looked at me and smiled, I smiled back at her.

" Did you do prepare everything for the work in hanli pazar, kizim?"

" Evet anam! I prepared everything, I will be leaving with agabey, I am just waiting for the order from him. "

Hayme ana nodded, and we watched the whole ceremony for Ishak's medical entry. I saw my nephew gündüz run towards the swing area.

"Gündüz alp"

Gunkut shouted and ran towards him as I giggled seeing my nephew's antics. He has been a pain in the back for all the alps of this tribe.
I walked to where gunkut alp followed gunduz, and my little munchkin sat on the swing as I watched him play. Gunduz suddenly fell off the swing, I ran towards gunduz as my sister and his mother halime came over. We both grabbed gunduz, and halime wiped the blood on his forehead.

"gündüz'um... Oğlum "

Tears came down halime's eyes as I dusted the sand off Gunduz's clothes. I saw him cry in pain, and my heart swelled. I glared at gunkut alp for being careless, somehow. Even though I am not his mother, I somehow feel the pain of my nephew. I saw hayme ana approach us, along with gunkut alp standing right by the swing.

" don't spoil him halime, if you do so he will grow up as a coward"

Hayme Ana said as halime nodded. She motioned gunkut alp to take gunduz along with him. They both left leaving me, Hayman ana, and halime alone.

" you both should distribute the wheat until ertugrul arrives"

" as you say, anam"

Both of us said at the same time, a smile plastered her face. There was everything missing in the tribe after, Our brother Yigit died. Nor me nor Halime were the same anymore, yet I thanked allah for not creating me a male in the dynasty of seljuks. Many of the young princes in seljucks have died and have been killed because of the throne, and my brother was one of the preys of that throne.

" Do you think that these people are ever going to be thankful Halime?"

I said playing around with my hands as i could feel her gaze on my face. I looked at her and the frown on her face could answer all of my questions. We both have given our brother to this calamity and dont expect these people to lessen any of our pain by just waiting patiently for the calamity to end.

" If i were to agree, we could have had our brother and father back, Amine"

She said with visible pain in her eyes, but she is halime, she isn't going to show any of her pain to me even if she dies. The breeze of wind with the touch of sunlight hit my face.

" when are you going to leave for hanli pazar , bacim?"

She said as we walked towards the center of the tribe, I rubbed my eyes and adjusted my head piece.