002- Shed the Innocent Blood

Allah, help me see the truth and diminish the false....

Aliyar POV

I came from the sizzling warm weather of the pazars, stepping inside the house.

I purchased some books and medicanes, and some things for the family since Aslihan had sent me a letter.

I quickly gathered my things into the fabric bag that Aslihan Baci had made for me, as different thoughts were taking over my mind.

Is Baba alright? i thought to myself while packing my clothes and putting my books in the bag.

In the letter, Aslihan Baci had written about Toktamis's attack on my father and Ural agabey.

How can he do that? He was my father's blood brother.

I bet there is something we all need to know, as for a turk, conscience is everything.

Toktamis has been with my father when he was going through the tough phases of his life, and besides, he ate our salt, He shared every prosperity and calamities with us.

I grabbed my zulfiqar and daggar, attaching them to my waist belt.

I wore my börk as quickly as i could and got ready to leave. I grabbed my bags and placed them on my brown horse, Tulpar.

I rode my horse and moved my feet, He nieghed and ran towards the main gate of damascus.

The beads of sweat on my forehead were not because the place was hot on the way.

It was because of the fear of losing my father to the pain of betrayal.

if true, so i held the leash of Tulpar so i could change direction.

I came across a path that could easily lead me to Anatolia.

I stopped in a caravan spray for a rest, as a man came towards me, greeting. I nodded, reciprocating back his salam.

" Is there a place for me to make my ablution and pray?"

I said to the man as I stepped down from my horse holding its leash.

I patted the back of my brown horse and left him at the stable alongside the other horses.

" I will guide you to the ablusion place, Bey'im."

The young man said as I followed him inside the caravan saray.

He took me to the ablusion place near the kitchen, and I made my ablusion.

After that, he guided me to the prayer place, and I performed my prayer.

" السلام عليكم ورحمه الله "

I turned my head to the right side, looking at my shoulder.

"السلام عليكم ورحمة الله "
I turned my head to the left side, looking at my shoulder. I looked at the sky, raising my hands in dua, as tears escaped my eyes.

" Allah'im save us from the fitna that is coming to the tribe, save us from sheding Muslim blood unjustly,"

I said, almost crying in my dua. After that, I made my dua silently and completed my supplications.

The man came inside, bringing me some food. I sat down and said bismillah before I ate.

After some lunch, I headed back to the counter, paying the man his money and left for my journey. I rode tulpar and moved my feet as he moved towards the gate.

After an hour, I reached the greenary of Anatolia, passing by the river, which led to the tribe. I put my cap on and entered the tribe, with a wide smile on my face, as the alps started banging the drum. Tulpar nieghed excitingly, and he was as impatient as I was.