Act 2 - Ashes to Ashes

The next morning, I wake up, Itto holding me. I smile, and stretch.

"Morning." He yawns, clinging to me.

I push myself up, sitting on the edge of the bed. My eyes flicker towards his chest, before looking away nervously.

"You can stare if you want." He smirks, kissing my cheek.

I blush, laughing nervously. He pulls my head into his pecs, my face between them. I close my eyes, focusing on the sensation.

"That feels nice..." I whisper, as he laughs.

"That so?"

"Mm... I love your chest."

He laughs, pushing me back onto the bed. He straddles me, his massive frame towering over me. I stare into his eyes, grinning. He grabs my hands, interlacing my fingers. My heart thuds.

"I want to show you somethin', Levi." He says, staring into my eyes.

My blush deepens and I nod. He smiles.

"Stand up." He says, rising from the bed.

I obey, staring at him as he steps forward, pressing my body up against the cold metal of the door. He wraps his arms around my waist, his hard muscled body against mine. I close my eyes, leaning in, pressing my lips against his.

"In the mood for a little quickie, bro?" He says, smirking.

"Mm hmm..."

"Yeah, you need to release some of that tension you've been building up, huh?" He smirks, pressing my head against the door.

I bend over, pressing my body back against him, my face heating up as I feel his hands around my hips. He pulls down my briefs, before he presses me roughly into it. He leans in, pressing his lips against my back and shoulder. He groans softly, my back arching as I lean my hands against the cool metal. I feel his tongue against me, licking around my back. He grabs my ass roughly, grinding me into his cock, as I feel him hard against me. He begins to push into me. I open my eyes, staring at the closed door, his hands holding my hips tightly as I feel him fully embedded inside of me. He lets out a hoarse cry, my body tensing. My hands clench at the door, as he begins to thrust into me. The thickness of his cock fills me up, my breathing picking up.

"Fuuuck." I whimper.

He chuckles, his face pressed against my back, his hands grabbing my ass. He begins to rock into me, his pace increasing. I hear his breathing shift, groaning into my back. I close my eyes, the feeling of him in me, his chest rubbing against me, every movement of him sending electric shocks up through my body, becoming almost unbearable. I can't stop the shaking, as he pulls me hard against him, my back arching as he picks up the pace. He leans into me, breathing heavily, kissing my neck repeatedly. His pace quickens, as the tremors in my body increase, my back arching as I feel my orgasm building, shaking my entire body.

"Ghh-!" I grunt as he pulls out of me, leaving me empty and begging for release.

He grins, pressing his chest against mine, kissing me softly.

"You like that, big boy?" He asks, lifting my head to look at him.

"Mm. Hnn. Yesss..." I breathe, smiling.

He leans in, his lips finding mine once more. With a deep groan, he pulls me up against him, pinning my back against the door and sliding inside me. I wrap my legs around his lower back, kissing him back, as he begins to move again. My face is buried in his neck, his heartbeat thumping against mine as I rock in sync with him. I feel his cock throb inside me, his groans filling my ears. Gradually, the wave overtakes me, and I desperately cling to him as he cums inside me.