Epilogue

The two of us enjoy the rest of the night, with everyone else gone. We both walk home, slightly drunk, giggling and laughing all the way.

"Heeey, hey, hey. I know what we can do when we get home." He says.

"Oh really?" I say sarcastically. "Well, what?"

"We can...y'know, consummate our marriage." He says, raising his eyebrows, smirking.

I blush, holding onto his arm, nodding.

"You looked...really hot beating Ayato's head in like that."

He laughs, kissing the top of my head.

We've had sex plenty of times before but...this time will be special. The two of us stumble home, ready for the night to begin.

When we get there, we enter our room as he sits on the bed, pulling me onto his lap. I lean forward, kissing him deeply. I hold him tightly, my fingers running through his hair as he pushes his tongue into my mouth, turning it more passionate. I start to lose myself, the desire getting the better of us as we frantically grab at our tuxes, eager to get each other's clothes off. I get behind him, kissing his back gently as my hands run along his chest, careful of the wounds even in my tipsy state. He moves my hand down, near his pelvis. I chuckle as I kiss the back of his neck, enticing a groan.

"Take it slow, baby..." I murmur in his ear, my hand kneading his pecs.

"M-mh, keep...doing that..." He moans, feeling my hands groping his chest.

I continue to knead him, moving down to his nipples, my thumbs tracing along the piercings. He moans, turning deeper and more pleasurable. I continue to tease him, enjoying his groans and occasional cursing. I move my hands down, until I'm between his legs. I slide my hand, rubbing the outside of his thigh. He pushes his pelvis forward eagerly. I continue moving down, until my hand cups his balls. He lets out a needy sigh, my fingers moving down until I'm rubbing against his erection. He's rock hard already. I squeeze his balls gently, feeling him tense up. He pulls himself from my grip and pins me against the mattress, breathing heavily.

"I want you, Levi..." He pants, his breaths getting heavier and more frequent the more excited he gets.

"I want you too..." I say, kissing the side of his neck.

"I wanna..." He groans, kissing me on the lips. "Fuck. Don't make me wait any longer..."

"I won't. I promise..." I say, kissing him back.

I move my hands up, feeling his abs, stomach, and chest. I fondle and caress him as he grabs my hands and pushes them down, kissing me again.

"I...can't..." He whines, his breathing uneven.

"I've never seen you so needy." I tease.

I move my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me as I grind my hips against him. He bites his lip, trying to hold back a moan of pleasure. I keep moving my hands up and down his body, enjoying his growing arousal. After a few more minutes of grinding and kissing, Itto pulls me on top of him, groaning.

"I need to... I need to be inside of you, Levi..." He pants.

"I know, baby, I know..." I grin, moving down and kissing his lips.

I slide my tongue along his lips, pulling him in deeper. He pushes me back, kissing me harder. I pull away, his face desperate and full of desire. He pushes his fingers through my hair, tugging me to him for another kiss, lust and affection intertwining. I press my lips against his, smiling as I feel his erection against my stomach. I slowly take my underwear off, keeping my lips on his. He takes off his own underwear, pushing me down onto the bed once again. He lifts my legs, causing me to blush.