CHP:1

Percy POV

I was going to the ship the Orville to be the co-chief of security. My co chief was a great friend of mine Alara Kitan who is very young but could do great if given the chance. Me and Alara got an announcement the gather in the hanger. When we got there almost everyone was there, so we went into the sea of people and waited. When the captain came up, he started a speech that went like hi my name is Ed Mercer blah blah blah I hope we do well together blah blah I'm new to this blah blah that all I made out ADHD suck I thought then he said, " Now everyone dismissed except the senior officers." So most of the people went back to their jobs. Then he addressed us he started with Alara "Lieutenant Alara Kitan are co-chief of security" he said while reading a device "Yes sir" I could tell Alara was nerves because of her body movement I really knew she was nerves because when she answered she had a small voice. He continued still reading from the device "Your Xelayan right?" he asked curiosity clearly on his face "I am sir." she says knowing what might come next "Wait." a red-haired person said "Don't you guys have like super strength" he continued Alara shortly explained who sense the gravity was higher she was stronger, then the captain asked the question I knew she hated "Lieutenant how old are you?" Alara sighed and said "23" "You're 23 and you're a chief of security on a star ship" "Co-chief and Xelayans don't usually join the military so when one of us does the union generally fast tracks us." "Well, I'm sure they know what they're doing" Sir I-I know I'm not as experienced as you were expecting, but you can count on me" "I hope so.".  After getting to know the other chiefs he went to me "It's says here you Percy Jackson co-chief of security" "Yes sir" "It says here you have been in the union fleet for 10 years and you have great recommendations" "Yes sir" "Why are you on the Orville you could be anywhere" "Need to watch over Alara promised her parents id keep her safe" "You know Alara?" "Have for 20 years sir." "Coo- wait how have you known her for 20 years but Shes 23?" "Because I live on her world." "But she is a Xelayan how could you survive when the gravity is so high, I know there a suit to help people to go the Xelaya but they need lots of power? " "It's because I don't need a suit" "H-how this says you are from earth full human" "It's because I have extraordinary strength." "Ok so were going to shi-OH MY GOD!" everyone looked at him like he was crazy. "It says here you are the best soldier in the Union top notch in just about every category!" he continued "What do you mean captain" a lady with black hair who I learn is Dr. Finn. "What I mean is he is top in everything I mean top in infiltration, extraction, assassination, protection, first aid, tracking, piloting, survival, interrogation, first contacts, communications, engineering, recon, and escaping! "He half shouted. Everyone's jaws dropped they looked like CHB when I was claimed by Poseidon. About that you're probably wondering why I in space or on ship, wellll it all started when I got jumped by a racon, that's not a joke. 

Well that the first chapter done, I think? What did you think? and again

I do not own anything at all not the characters or the events.

Not even the jokes LOL