sweet Italian kisses saturday 12

Sweet Italian kisses Saturday  12 🍏🧂🍒

Photo for this chapter since wattpad acting stupid 😂.

Sexy sweet Italian  mafia kings pov :

As the golden sunshine peeks its way thru our apartment bedroom window .

Looking over at my Sexy mafia queen Fast asleep on my chest Arms wrapping around her waist .

Tonight's misson is Double robbery and Double jewelry stealing money spree .

Pulled the covers on my side, of the bed and wipes away crust from my .

Eyes shrugs her shoulder as she groans,in her sleep time to get up .

Baby doll as her legs slides out from underneath the gold silk covers .

Opens our tall black dresser drawer and pulls out two dry off towels n .

Straps of black clear wash up bags hanging on my shoulders as im .

Turning the doorknob behind my bedroom door and pulls it open  .

Meanwhile out in the hallway we walks over by edge, of the bathroom door .

Finally inside the cold bathroom white walls checkers floor cold .

Underneath our feet and strips her gray graphic strangers things tee shirt off her chest n gray jogging .

Pants down her ankles undoes back of her bra and pulls straps off her .

Shoulders as her lace pink covered panties falls off her waist on floor .

Taking my gray graphic rugrats nickelodeon tee shirt off my body .

Unties white strings of my sleeping pants and fruit of the loom boxers .

Running warm shower water running down inside the bathtub .

Cold wet wash rags squeezing in our fists bends down grabs two blocks .

Of soaps in our palms smells scents of Bath and body works body wash .

Scents of a thousand wishes and Bahamas passionfruit N banana flower .