🍃💉🚬drug dealer love 🚬💉🍃

🚬💉🍃Drug dealer love 🍃💉🚬
Selling drugs on street /living with abusive drug junkie parents /boy x girl love /graphic drugs n sex /

Name :david money :age :27 :

Eye color :dark blue  skin color :mixed with tattoos .

Parents: mom and dad  has two sisters and a girlfriend me .

Job :drug dealer .

My story takes place on the cold rainy streets on west 33rd street making a living by selling drugs .

Living with two narcissistic mom and dad both abusive drug junkies abusing thru out my entire 👨🏽‍💼hood .

Decided i had a enough argument all night while im selling drugs in my .

Bedroom and then walks over towards my drawer n grabs a red duffle bag throws my clothes inside .

Opens my nightstand by my walk in closet and picks,out a few hoodies .

Tee shirts and eight pairs, of Calvin kelin boxers tossed in my duffle .

Bag taking my boxes of shoes off top of my shelves in the closet n shoes .

Packed the rest of my stuff in my room and then puts my shoes on .

Closed my bedroom red door behind me and then heads over towards .

Bathroom and grabs my toothbrush and toothpaste off top of the sink .

Taking my dirty clothes off and pulls the shower curtain back n strips .

My red graphic dragon ball z tee shirt off my chest unbuttoned denim jeans and kicks my socks off too .

Hops into the bathtub and turns warm water knob on and grabs my red wash up rag off the rack .

Starts washing my chest and then grabs block of red soap out the tiny.

White soap department and slips across top of my palm n lathers it .

Smells of fresh red roses n warm apple pie beads bumps on the sides .

Scrubbing my arms and then lower of my abs and then lower back .

Washing behind my upper back and then upwards towards my face .

Cleaning down my cock and back to my tip and then bottom of my balls .

Rinses off underneath the shower head and then turns the knob off .

Pushes the shower curtain back of avril Lavigne lux sux red graphic shower curtain back on tub .

Feet placed down on the red waterproof shower curtain on feet .

Takes my toothbrush out my bag and toothpaste turbs the sink on n pulls .

It under the water and starts brushes my teeth and across my tongue .

Spits in the  sink and then wipes my my mouth and puts my toothbrush .