Tyler's house

We walked for what seemed like an eternity and Tyler's mum was waiting outside. "Is everything alright sweetie?" She asked concerned at my black eye.
"Her parents were beating her to death." "What? Blessing, is this true?" "Yes." "Oh sweetie, I had no idea." "It's fine, Mrs Casting, no one did." She just looked like she had seen a ghost.

"Come in, come in." She hastily brought me inside and showed me my room. "You don't have to do this, you know." I told her but she just shook her head. "No, we can't send you back there." She half unpacked my suitcase for me before I had to stay. "B girl, wanna play GTA 5?" "Hell to the yeah!"

I ran into his messy room and jumped on his big double bed. "Don't be a bed hog!" He joked and pushed my leg to my side. He threw a Xbox controller at me and I caught it just in time before it hit my face.

"Watch it bro!" I joked and he just laughed. So laid back, I swear a cyclone could be happening and he would still be playing GTA on his Xbox in his room trying to get a sports car or calling a taxi. Me, on the other hand, would have a heart attack and die before I took a chill pill in a cyclone.

"Hello?" He asked me, I must have been daydreaming. "I'm here, don't worry." "Sure you are." he said in a sarcastic tone, and he continued on doing whatever he was doing.

"The strip club? Really?" "What?" "Well, while you're doing that, I'm going to be the Queen of Bling and customise!" I said in a fabulous voice.
"You do that." he said and his cab came for him. I went home.

I went upstairs and started to try on different things. "What do you think of this?" I asked him and he was clearly in a different world. "Earth to Tyler, a fashion opinion is needed urgently!" He snapped out of it.

"Change the pants and then you'll be so ultra swag that people burn at the sight of your Swagness." "Thanks dude." I changed the pants and he gave me the thumbs up and started to fake burn.

"No, I'm dying, the swag is too powerful!" He said in a raspy voice.
I laughed so hard that I swear that I lost weight.

We played it for so long we lost track of time, and it was midnight before we could complete our 5th mission.

"Tyler, Blessing, it's midnight!" "You guys need to sleep!" His mum called and he frowned. "I'm tired anyway." I said and bid him goodnight. "Blessing, before you go." "Yeah, what's on your mind?" "Don't worry about it." "Ok, see you tomorrow."

Wonder what he wanted. Did he want me to sleep in his bed? I hope not. Ugghhh. Does he need help with his homework? We already did that together. What is going on inside that boy's mind?