I'm leaving for good!

The year stayed the same, and I was pulled under their spell of worthlessness and hurt. You couldn't save me now. You would've been 6 years too late. It's not like the teachers did anything anyway.

We were in history class and I was talking about leaving to go another school. "You're leaving?!" The girls asked me sarcastically. "Yep, it's the happiest news you'll ever hear!" I said, and continued on with my work.

They got up and and high fived each other. Because I was leaving. You couldn't wipe the smile off their faces for the rest of the year.

I had to get new glasses that year, and they are the same ones I wear today. My bully had a crush on me because I had glasses. When I took them off, he hated me again. I felt beautiful for those classes, and it was the best feeling ever.

My parents also started a business that year, so that was good. I was being accepted for once. But it was never to last. Those things never do. Especially if you've never been accepted before.😑

Everyone was happy I was leaving, so they could use their voices on better things. But when it came to t-shirt signing, everyone was my 'friend'.
If I ever meet them again, they better expect a different me than the one that they knew when they left.