Chapter 3

"So the lyrics aren't good enough for the performance?" Elaine was confused, she thought that their lyrics was fit, she had already practiced and almost memorized almost all her lines, "That was why we were thinking of asking help from the Literature Club. The theme for our performance didn't quiet match with our lyrics." She nodded at his remark, "Ok, but would they agree?" Haren smiled, "Of course they would!" "We'll ask them today then." She said as she looked at the time in her phone, "4:43 pm. They normally leave at 5:00 pm." Haren dashed towards the Literature Club as he drags Elaine with him. 

"Oh, Hello. Is there anything I can do to help these two beautiful couple?" The president of the Literature Club smiled at them as he stood on the doorstep. He was tall, the same height as Jared, he had olive skin with his dark hair with a shade of misty brown, he had brown honey eye. He wore the usual uniform, black suit jacket with a white shirt underneath, with black slacks and black shoes, he had a white tie and to make him more handsome, he had round glasses the same as 'Harry Potter' had. "He looks like a nerd." Elaine whispered to Haren while he whispered back, "A good-looking nerd." 

Nemoverin led them to a round table with four chairs surrounding it, "Please, sit down. Would you like some tea? Juice? Coffee? Milk?" The two decided to choose the same, "Juice please." He nodded, a cute girl slowly came near them and placed a pitcher made of glass filled with  brown-orange juice and three empty glasses. Elaine took the details of the people inside.

The girl who served them was shorter than her, she had fair skin, black hair tied into a clean ponytail and wore the same uniform. A white blouse with a black tie, black skirt with a pair of white socks and black shoes. The other girl was also short except she had short hair braided into pairs, she had brown delicate skin and black beautiful eyes. The other girl was the one she bumped on the concert on Saturday, she was tall, slim, she had brown skin, dark hair and black eyes. And Siami, she had dark short hair, brown skin and black eyes.

"So, you're the only boy here?" He froze for a second but spoke again, "Ahahaha! Yes, that is correct!" He smiled. "So we were...." Haren explained to him their purpose why they were there. 

"Oh, I see... Well, if we're talking about lyrics, the girls would be the best fit!" I cheered. "Oh, I see." One of the girls approached them as Nemoverin left them to talk.

Meanwhile...

"I see..." Nemoverin placed his arm around her neck, "Do you have a problem with them dear~?" "No, also, don't call me that!" She said as her face flushed in red.

While they were speaking, a tall boy peaked on the club window, "I see..."

....

The next morning...

"Siami!" Siami looked behind her to see Jared, "Yes?" He gasps for air as he placed his hand on her shoulder, "Can we speak? Privately..." She nodded.

"You wanted to talk?" They were both sitting in the garden bench, alone. "So, I wanted to seek for some advice.." "Oh."

"So... there's this girl-."

"Elaine, just say her name." 

He nodded, "Elaine has been ignoring me for a while and I think it's because she has a boyfriend now.." She remained silent, "Hey, say something!"

"I don't see any problem there, it must be because she realized her worth and decided to move on from you." He was surprised. "Right, of course."

"I 'll take my leave now, and if you want to know about the boy, his name his Haren Hexo, his classroom is beside yours, he's the top in their classroom and a teacher's pet." And she left.

"A... teachers pet..? Why would I need that kind of information?!"