Temper || Why Is The World So Cruel || { Chapter 1 }

" I can't believe he broke up with me! We were so perfect and content he would always compliment me and call me just to say goodbye." My best friend sobbed against my shoulder while she rambles about how perfect her ex-boyfriend is. But I won't judge I would've done the same exact thing two years ago.

Flashback

After I placed the phone number and dollar in the jar, I carefully placed it in the corner of the room. When my phone beeped, I stood up from my kneeling position and looked at the jar one more time before grabbing my phone from my study table.

1 New Message

I pressed the message giddily since it was from my boyfriend, John Jakes. I opened the message before I closed it as quick as I opened it. Glazed eyes bluring my vision and calling my best friend on as soon as I read the text message that broke my heart into pieces.

Ring
Ring
Ring

"Hello?"

"Come as soon as you can."

I will never forget the day John Jakes broke my heart my first crush, kiss, boyfriend my first everything. I let him in my heart and he broke it by a text message. Everything happened so fast that cried the whole day with my best friend in the whole world, Trisha, hugging me the whole time.

I changed that very day built my walls higher and stronger were I no longer looked at myself the same way.

◼️🔘◼️🔘◼️🔘◼️🔘◼️🔘◼️

The next day I woke up groggily and noticed something or rather someone cuddling with me. And I suddenly hugged my best friend even closer to my chest to comfort Trisha.

She slowly opened her eyes and blinked quickly to remove the sleepiness in her system.

"Wanna head out for some waffles? And we can also head to the drugstore to get some pain killers to rest our headaches." I asked Trish.

"Sure why the hell not. I also need a lot of ice cream and a lot of rewatch of 500 Days Of Summer." Trish said.

Trish borrowed my clothes because all of this 'Break Up' Scenario happened all too suddenly. And that day we spent the whole day eating ice cream and watched a whole ton of chick flicks and slept till the early lights rays of the sunlight.