𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝑨𝒎 𝑰 𝑭𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑾𝒂𝒚?

𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽

"Get yourself together, Y/n. You literally work for him. You need to be professional. "

You pep talk yourself.

deep down, you knew the real reason you were doing this wasn't because you needed to act professional. In truth, you enjoyed that you didn't have to be professional around Afton, It really helps your anxiety.

The true reason you were doing this is to see if Mr. Afton will notice and say something. You know it's stupid, but you were gonna do it anyway.

"Micheal! Come on time to go to your father's house!"

You shout and hear a muffled ok.

Soon, Micheal walks in, ready to go.

"Something is off."

Micheal says.

"What do you mean?"

You ask nervously.

"You're still dressed casually but slightly more formal than usual. Why?"

Micheal asks.

"Erm, I thought maybe I should try to be a little more professional than I have been.."

You admit.

"If you think just doing that will get my father's attention, it won't fully work. He will think you're not interested in him."

Micheal says, catching you by surprise.

"W-What makes you think I'm interested in him!?"

You blurt out, face red as can be.

"Ha! It's written all over your face when you're around him! To get my father's attention, you need to be subtle. He will catch on, I promise."

Micheal says.

"But.. what about his last wife? Your mom. Doesn't he still mourn over her?"

You ask.

"Somewhat, but when she left, the little bit of love left in their relationship was pretty much gone. I think you should go for my dad. Elizabeth needs a Mom, and Dad is a better version of himself around you."

Micheal explains and says.

"Are you sure?"

You ask.

"Yes, Y/n now if you wanna start to get his attention. Today is warm outside. Why dont you wear a sun dress?"

Micheal asks.

"Good idea, wait outside a second, and I'll change."

You say.

Micheal steps out of the room and shuts the door as you go to the closet and get out your crimson red kinda low cut sundress.