Come with me

"So basically, I just need to convince this one lost soul to go to the underworld and then my offense will be lifted?

"Yes."

Kimhan scrolled through the data that was sent on his e-mail. Yes, grim reapers right now are also using technologies to get their jobs done. They actually have their own database of names listed by order; depending on the number of days they still have to live.

"This will be as easy as pie."

Kimhan said to Tankhun confidently with a wide smile on his face claiming his success on this mission already.

"Just giving some heads-up Kim," Tankhun got up from his chair and went to get the remote. His favorite TV series will be airing any minute now and he cannot miss it.

Yes, Grim Reapers also live like humans. The only difference is that they have their own abilities to adapt to the environment and also weapons in case they encounter some problems while doing their job; which always become useful because they always have one.

"That soul is such a stubborn one. He might give you a hard time."

"What do you mean?" Kimhan asked.

"Just see for yourself."

---

"So that's the soul Khuno was talking about. He's a cutie."

"Babe..."

"What? I just described him. He's cute, right Kimhan?"

For crying out loud. Kimhan is now again stuck with these two lovebirds, Kinn and Porsche. The three of them are actually on the top list of most requested Grim Repears in Tankhun's office.

Why? 

Because they always get their jobs done; clean and fast.

Kimhan was actually a Lost Grim Reaper; that was the term used for those who collects souls who are unnecessarily wandering in the human world; souls that doesn't know where the bridge to the afterlife was located. Kimhan's job was to guide them.

Kinn and Porsche on the other hand, were Rogue Grim Reapers. They are the ones who hunt souls that have gone rogue; those who had unfortunate deaths and denied to cross the bridge; those souls who stoles someone's body; and those souls who wanted to hurt humans because of hatred that consumed them.

And when a Lost soul got to encounter a Rogue one, it is likely that soul will also become Rogue. Kimhan, Kinn and Porsche's job was to prevent it.

"He's an unusual one."

Kimhan said while looking at the boy who is happily running on the beachside; all smiles and giggling as he plays with someone else's dog.

"What do you mean?" Porsche asked.

"I mean, look at his feet."

What distinguishes souls from a living human being? They don't have feet. No, more like they are floating in the air. And they cannot touch any physical things which is clearly different from today's case.

"And his deathday is still blank."

Kimhan stood up and closed his laptop.

"Hey you!"

He shouted at the boy who was already in the water.

He turned to look at Kimhan; eyes glistening with the light of the moon.

"You need to come with me."

In just a blink of an eye, Kimhan is already in front of him. The boy's eyes widened in surprise. He had never met someone so gorgeous as Kimhan.

But he knows what he is. And he is someone he needs to avoid.

Just when Kimhan was about to grab the boy's arm, a gust of wind past through them.

And the boy was gone.