the move

"Enjoy your new school kazuha... your best freind Tomo" a boy with platinum blond hair with a red streak read out a note given to him from his best friend from his school. The boy laying in the car not happy with what's happning.

Him and his mothers beidou and ninguang where moving house...

"Hey kazuha buddy we are almost there.... oh look theres your new school looks good dosnt it?" beidou tried to encourage her son but it was not working "come on kazuha we get to have an adventure.... you like adventures right?"

"Haha your mothers right kazuha come on wheres that adventure in you" both of the lads mother began to tease him as he sulked even more "that school stinks.... i like my old one" the boy pulled his tong out the wind and smothered into the flowers, braking the week petals in the prosess "AH NINGUANG MY FLOWERS ARE DIEING "

"i did tell you not to shove your face into them.... we can put them in water when we get to our new home"

Kazuha sat back down and sulked once more. As they drove around the road they came to a stop where the road lead to a dence forest "did i take a wrong turn? Nono a captin never misses"

"Look beidou theres our house.... the gold one at the end" ninguang pointed acrosd a field to their new house. Beidou began to drive through the forest path hoping to find a way to their house.

As they drove beidou started to drive faster and faster.  Since kazuha forgot to put his seatbelt on he started to be pushed around violently as the road has many holes. "BEIDOU HONYE YOUR GONNA KILL YOU"

"HAHA THIS SHIP IS GOING FULL STEAM AHEAD HAHA OH WAIT WAIT" beidou stoped the car right before hitting a odly looking statue blocking their way.

Beidou got out of the car and started to look around "wow this place looks cool... lets check it out" the brunette started to walk down the tunnel and into the darkness

"Beidou we are going to be late! For archons sake kazuha wait in the car." The long white hair women stormed out of the car catching up with her wife. Kazuha quickly grew anxious as both his mothers left him

"WAIT FOR ME" the small boy ran as fast as he could to reach both of his mothers with their journey to discover whats in this dark void.

415 words wooo