let it out

Kaze curled up against a bush as kabukimono sat down next to him "here i found your clothes. Make sure you hide them some where safe"

Kaze was shocked to see his clothes where not thrown way. He held them close and felt somthing in the poket of his short. It was a note. "Enjoy your new school Kazuha..... kazuha...... wait thats my realy name " kaze not Kazuha had completely forgotten hos realy name up untill now.

"Keep that card hiden and remember your realy name. However,  while you are here you must call your self kaze"

"I completely forgot thats my name" kazuha looked back at the card"

"Thats how miko runs this place. Se takes your real name... i cant remember mine"kabukimono pulled out some rice buns "here eat this it will make you feel better"

Kazuha grabed one of the rice buns and started to eat it. The boy couldn't help but cry. His mind went back to the idear of his mothers beeing cooked and eaten. He also just wanted to go home.

After a while kazuha felt better once he let is emotions out. He thanked kabukimono and walked back into the bath house. Kazuha when and looked behind him after he heared a small wooshing noise. He looked into the sky and say a small purple line flying in the sky.

"Kabukimono...... is a dragon?"

As the sun started to fade all the workers started to wake up and begun getting ready for the bath house to open. Kazuha and Heizou begun to mope the floors until a man with a clip bourd came over "heizou and kaze you got the big tub today"

288 words

Sorry it was a short chapter