no face

Tw there is vomiting in this chapter

Kazuha made his way up the stair to the floor where no face was. He walked slowly, but not too slow, to the room where he will be face to face with the monster.

Everyone in the hallways turned the other way not wanting to look at the boy. After all he did let a monster in. Soon kazuha arived at the door where no face was. He knocked at the door and yae miko came out "oh kaze is here i just want to talk with him" the kitsune then slams the door shut.

She looked at the boy right in the eye. He could tell she was very very mad. "He is destroying my place! Once he's out your paying!... why is there a rat on you?"

Ei who was on the boys sholder looked at miko with sadness in her eyes. Afterall she was turned into a mouse so its no surprise miko didn't recognise her.... kazuha felt bad "dose she not look familiar? " he asked

Miko looked at him in as if he had gone crazy. She then opened the door and pushed the boy in "here he is" she then slamed the door leaving the boy with the monster.

 She then opened the door and pushed the boy in "here he is" she then slamed the door leaving the boy with the monster

(WHY IT SIDEWAYS AGAIN 😭)

The once skinny shadow figure was no longer thin. He was as fat as a bus and his body was almost frog like. No face looked at the boy and laughed "try the food its tasty"

The whole room was filled with half eaten food and dirty plates. No face continues to gobble up food and droping the plate on the floor. "What the gold?" He asked the boy

Kazuha did not say a word. He just sat on the foor and looked at the monster. Ei on the other hand felt helpless due to her state. She hid under the boys hair trying to keep out of the monster sight.

"Miko dose not what you here. You have to leave!" The boy finaly spoke. He made it very clear with his tone that no face is not welcome in the bath house.

"No.... i got no where to go.... take the gold" no face when closer to the boy and tried to give him gold. However ei had enough and bit the monsters hand, Making the monster move away.

Kazuha pulled out all of whats left of the gift from river spirit. "Here eat this. I was gonna use it on my mothers but you can have it" he tossed it to the shadow man and he caught it in his mouth.

As no face chewed on the gift he started to vomit out all the food. That he had eaten black sluge came pouring out onto the floor "kaze..... what did you do to me!?" The monster came running as the boy.

Kazuha carfully held ei in his hands so she wouldn't fall as he ran as fast as he could. He ran down the hall way as the big monster came chasing after him, and was still vomiting out all the food he ate.

Kazuha ran down many stairs and slowly no face started to lose his fat frame from constantly vomiting.... adventualy he vomited out the 3 people he swallowed.
"I will.... get you kaze" no face was back to normal.

Kazuha was finaly out and he found heizou with his clothes and shoes. Kazuha got changed and then made his way to the strain station. "Hey kaze good luck!" Kazuha waves at heizou and continued to walk away.

No face managed to catch up with the boy... however he was no longer a threat to him. So kazuha was no longer scared of him. "You want to get out?" He asked no face.  The shadow man was silent but nodded at the boy.

Once the train came they got on and where now heading to saiguu's place to return the seal

---------------

Back at sara's boiling room kabukimono started to wake up. He looked around and saw sara asleep "hey sara" he shook sara and she woke up "oh your up allready?"

" when is kaze?"

"Gone to return the seal"

700 words