face to face

(Hello! It's been so long since I've updated. Please start with the "return" chapter first then the "past (2)" chapter so you won't be confused. Reading this first will spoil you heheh)💜

"Y-you...I...I'll fucking kill you!!" Jungkook lunge a punch on his face, not satisfied with just one, he punch him again and again.

Jisul groaned in pain and push him away enough for Jungkook's back to hit the wall.

"How dare you??!" He furiously yell before he lunge at him again but this time Jisul dodge his attack.

"What huh? Your mother deserve it! She fucking do!" Jisul fired back.

Jungkook can't see anything but red, the will to kill the bastard in front of him is as high as hell.

"You don't have any guilt nor conscience! Why the fuck are you still alive!! You demon!!" He kick him on his abdomen and punch him on his head making Jisul appose.

He don't stop and punch him continously, yelling curse words and unleashing the demon inside him.

His mother. His precious mother, how could he kill her? How could he think of such an immature revenge? He can't believe that a person can do a demonic thing just to get revenge.

He won't have any mercy for this man. He don't think of the consequences of his action as long as he kill this bastard, he'll accept everything that will happen to him. He lost his reason, he lost his reason to live at all but then...the face of the brunette that he called husband flash on his mind. His boxy smile, his tantalizing eyes, his cute cheeks and his adorable and badass side. It's like an antidote to him.

He stop from punching him. Remembering the promise he made to Taehyung. That no matter what, he will not kill anyone. He will not make his hands dirty with the blood of other people especially criminals. If he kill Jisul, he will be like him. It'll turn out that he's no difference to him. A killer...he will become a killer.

The silence and unattentiveness of Jungkook was abused by Jisul, he push Jungkook away and pointed his gun to Jungkook's forehead.

"Your guilt stop you to kill me huh? What a nice human you are, but Jungkook let me remind you that I am different from you. I can kill you in just a matter of second" Jisul whispered on his ears and move the gun in a circling motion on his forehead.

Jungkook feels nothing. No fear, no anger, nothing. He is like a paralyzed person who's brainwashed.

"Say your last word Jeon, your life ends here" Jisul uttered and put his finger on the trigger.

Jungkook just stare at him blankly, no emotion is visible at all.

"Guess you don't have anything to say huh? Then bye dude, I'll come see you in hell" he grin and pull the trigger.

BANG!!

Blood is scattered all over the floor. He slump with no sign of life inside him, because the bullet straightly hit his head.

"Jungkook!!"

"Jungkook hey!! Jungkook!!"

He slap him hard on the face. Trying to pull him out of trance.

"Y-you..." Jungkook uttered with his trembling lips. Everything happened fast that he don't remember what exactly happened. Why is he here? When? How?

"You okay kook?" The ravenette ask calmly and wipe the blood that disrout on his face.

Instead of answering, Jungkook burst into tears