Smut.

(TW: Blindfold, handcuffs, smut, vulgar language)

MINORS DNI!!!!

..
.
.

(*JASPERS POV*)

As i entered the room, i saw Esme in a gorgeous silk dress next to a few candles looking in the mirror. She looked at me through it and smiled while beckoning me to come closer.. as i walked towards her and put my hands on her hips i could feel my erection growing as i pulled her closer to me i smiled as she blushed and held my arms around her waist.. 

(*POV SWITCH: ESME*)

I felt Jaspers erection growing against my ass i held his arms closer to me, i started to grind softly against the bulge. He groaned softly as i chuckled and then i turned and led him to our bedroom and pushed him on the bed as i looked at him "Do i have you consent?" i said before i heard a yes coming from him, then i went to the dresser and pulled out a blindfold and handcuffs.

My hips swayed flirtatiously as i walked over to him and put the handcuffs on him in a way so he was cuffed to the bed post and then i blindfolded him as i sat on top of his hard cock, once i got off he whined quietly i chuckled then i unbuckled his pants and took his boxers and pants off to reveal his hard 9 inch member.. i blushed as my eyes opened in surprise, i thought he would have been smaller... I then snap back to what i was doing, i wrapped my hand against his member after i sat down on the bed to his left. I started to softly and slowly rub my hand up and down it while i heard him groan and whimper, i blushed the noises he was making were turning me on even more..

(*POV SWITCH: JASPER*)

As she rubbed my member it felt like heaven I was moaning and groaning as she sped up, i could feel my climax building as she started to do it quickly, i buckled my hips into her hand as i moaned quite loudly as i was about to climax she went quicker, as i felt my body spasm and stiffen as my toes curled. I felt hot and pleasured, it was euphoria coming over my body as i came into her hand. Once i came down from my high i was groaning softly and panting, i could no longer feel her hand on my member.. i was blindfolded so i couldn't see where she was, but i heard clothing drop to the floor

i felt the bed sink on both sides of my waist and then i felt her slowly insert my member into her, she felt amazing.. I could feel her gummy walls tighten around my member as i groaned, she sat there adjusting to my size before slowly lifting up and then going down repeatedly while going faster each time, at this point i was moaning and thrusting my hips feeling pleasure as i grunted and went faster trying to feel more pleasure, i could hear her moan louder when i thrusted deeper so i tried to hit that spot more.

There we were both moaning loudly and trying to build our climaxes, as i felt her tighten i whimpered and moaned loudly as i thrusted deeper and faster chasing my climax, before i came again she kissed me, she licked my bottom lip asking for her tongue to enter my mouth, so i let her we fought for dominance but she won, as she was exploring my mouth i moaned and deepened the kiss. I thrusted one last time before we came and i felt my body melt as euphoria flooded my body and i collapsed further into the bed as she pulled away she sat on top of me, i took in as much air as i could as i was whimpering quietly. 

As she got off of my softened dick, she unlocked the handcuffs and took my blindfold off as she went to the bathroom i slowly got off the bed and put on a pair of boxers and pajama pants and went to go change the sheets so we could cuddle

YEAAAAA SMUTT WOOOO I HAVENT WROTE SMUT IN A LIKE A GOOD 4 YEARS- IK ITS NOT THAT GOOD

but i hope you enjoyed it as much as i did writing it, the suggestion was from my lovely, amazing, talented, girlfriend! So thank her.