CHAPTER 5

LOUIS' POV

As soon as I walked out of his dressing room I began to cry, I didn't know what had just happened, but what I did know is that it wasn't a mistake letting him back into my life. He still is the love of my life as much as he hurt me back then I will always love him, but he doesn't need to know that.

When I calmed down I got to my car where Lilly was waiting for me.

When I got into the car the first thing Lilly asked me was "How the hell do you know Harry Styles?!"

"We were friends in high school. When he got all big and famous, we lost touch and now that he's back, he wants to reconnect." I told her when I began to drive home.

"Please tell me you're going to let him reconnect that would be so cool! Oh my God you are friends with Harry Styles? I can be friends with Harry Styles!" She yelled excited.

"He has a concert tomorrow. He asked if we could come to that concert and I told him that it was OK, so you need to get shopping girl because you are going to be in front row."

"Front row that's like $300!"

"He gave the tickets to me love, but you need to go alone I can't come with you I need to go see your grandma."

She agreed and said that she will be back after the meeting greet and we just drove home. As soon as we arrived home, we each went to our rooms after we said goodnight to one another.

When I got to my room my phone's started ringing. It was an unknown number, I just thought that it was a client but then again it was almost 12 PM so it would be weird. I answered anyways.

It was Mr. Harry Edwards Styles.

Hey sorry to interrupt you this late but I need to talk to you.

Yeah, sure what you want to talk about?

You are certain that you want me back in your life right, because once I'm in I stay in I'm not leaving anytime soon. I want to be there for you and for our daughter.

There was a silence, and I could hear him sight.

How about I take her to my place tomorrow after the concert I'm not going to do anything too her it will be late tomorrow and I don't want her getting into a house when you are already asleep, I want her safe.

Yeah, sure Just get her back by 10 the next morning.

Of course, yeah thank you again Louis can we ever talk just the two of us without Lilly.

I don't think that's a good idea Harry. I'm letting you in my life because we a daughter together, nothing more, nothing less. I don't want you as a partner for me. I want you as a father of my daughter so please don't tell her anything about who you are and how we know each other. I told her yesterday that we were friends from high school, just tell her that. Maybe make up some crazy story of how we know each other or something I don't know and I don't care either, just don't tell her that you are her father's OK.

For sure. But don't you think she deserves to know who her parents are?

I do Harry I do it's just it's not that easy I can't just go around saying like ''hey Lily you know Harry Styles is your dad how about he moves in?'' I can't do that; she has enough gone on already. She doesn't have a normal childhood Harry, don't push it please.

What do you mean she has a difficult childhood?

Just don't say anything dumb to her.

OK goodnight, Louis.

Goodnight, Harry.

-THE NEXT DAY-

"You sure you have everything love?" I asked Lilly as we walked to my car.

"Yes dad, I brought my overnight bag, wallet, phone and charger. Please don't worry about me."

Yet al I could do was worry. I had agreed to let her stay over at her dad's house, she doesn't even know he is her dad. But I also know that he will never do anything to harm her in any way.

We had to be in Wembley stadium at 3 PM so Lily could put her bag in Harry's dressing room. As soon as I parked my car we went inside and to the stage where he was going over everything for his show later.

When he spotted us het told his band to stop playing and he jogged over to us. He pulled Lily in a hug and shook my hand.

"Hey, thank you for trusting me with Lily, it means more than you will ever think. I will take care of her and let you know if anything is wrong. I promise." he said holding out his pinky. it reminded me of our childhood, I saw he knew it too and withdraw his finger.

"Your welcome, I will pick her up form your house at 10 AM if that's okay?" I said not actually asking a question, just making sure he know that I'm the boss.

He nodded Lily said her goodbye's to me but was just so exited to be here and around Harry so I just let I pass and went home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry this took so long my mental health was to bad to even think of this but I will try to update more.

Love

-L