Prologue 3: Remnant's shattered scientist.

Y/n pov:

That should be the repairs complete... By my calculations, seven years have passed between the start of my project, meaning I'm now 16. Of course, though, I still look the same. NOVA should be fully operational once again. Sadly, I couldn't find the missing panel of its face.

 Sadly, I couldn't find the missing panel of its face

Y/n: There we go. How do you feel, NOVA? Any better?

NOVA: <ALL SYSTEMS FUNCTIONING AT FULL CAPACITY.> <YOU HAVE MY GRATITUDE, Y/N GREMORY.>

Y/n: As much as I appreciate the thanks, I prefer Y/n Gaster. Nothing against you, my friend. It's just... bad history...

NOVA: <APOLOGIES.> <AS AN ACT OF MY GRATITUDE, I COULD REWRITE HISTORY SO THAT WHATEVER HAPPENED DID NOT TRANSPIRE?>

I think about it for five minutes, if it were to rewrite time, that would mean I never jumped into The Core, thus making it so NOVA would never be repaired, which would THEN mean that time would not be rewritten. Thus, cancelling its self out.

Y/n: No, it is fine. What has happened, happened. Besides, my memories would still remain. Is there a way you can fix that star ship over there? *points at Comet Observatory*

NOVA: <AFFIRMATIVE.> < COMMENCING SHIP REPAIRS AND UPGRADES...> <THREE...> <TWO...> <ONE...> <GO!>

NOVA then releases an almost blinding light as the very fabric of reality bends around us. Suddenly, the once dull greys and purples of the star ship begin to become more vibrant and the scattered parts of it come back together to form various areas: namely, a library, kitchen tower and a fountain. Then, the very center of the ship starts to glow a bright blue. Almost like a neutron star.

NOVA: <COMET OBSERVATORY REPAIRS, COMPLETE> <SHIP NOW HAS THE CAPACITY TO TRAVEL THE MULTIVERSE VIA DIMENSIONAL RIFTS> <THIS IS WHERE WE MUST PART WAYS, Y/N GASTER

NOVA: <COMET OBSERVATORY REPAIRS, COMPLETE> <SHIP NOW HAS THE CAPACITY TO TRAVEL THE MULTIVERSE VIA DIMENSIONAL RIFTS> <THIS IS WHERE WE MUST PART WAYS, Y/N GASTER.> <RETURNING TO HOME UNIVERSE.>

And just like that, it vanished. I say it is about time I bid The Void farewell, too. I levitate myself up to the highest point of the Comet Observatory to begin the launch sequence...