RAW

She had everything which every girl wishes to have. She had caring, loving parents. A sweet brother. And a charming sweetheart. Everything was going smoothly. Everything was perfect. Everything was fine.

And then a feared villain entered her smooth life and claimed himself as her crazy lover. He killed those people who tried to separate him from her and punished those people who tried to touch her because according to him," She was ONLY his to touch "

She was well aware of his obsession which he used to glorify as Love.

He set the whole world on fire for her. He even won her by defeating her soul.

He did everything to claim her and she stood against him but a betrayal shook her badly and made her think many things.

Join the journey of a violent love story of Dante Stone, Don of the American mafia.

Who was never a person who kneeled in front of anyone but she, his obsession made him kneel in front of her.

Afterall she was his Irene. Only his.

" You shouldn't trust anyone, Irene, Mi dulzura,"
                            ~ Dante stone

______

Excited? I know. But you have to calm your excitement because I will start it when Possession will be in mid or near to end which will be after 2 months. A long time, you have to wait. Hahaha.

Don't worry, Redemption and Revenge was the only story which took me a lot of time, now my story will proceed very fastly.

By this story " Raw " I will show you a different shade of obsession, I will try my best to make it more and MORE interesting by my dialogue delivery, scenarios and with the twist and turn and trust me when this story will end then you will have a great lesson for your life and you might start doubting on your surroundings.

The meaning behind naming this story " RAW " you will get during reading it and there you will realise that why did I name this story, " RAW, a violent love story "

Now enough of spoilers, let's meet in the bonus chapter of Redemption.

And one more thing, it would be non-fanfiction. That's mean, NO BTS members!

Bye!