twenty eight

read up to chapter 39 on patreon.com/authorisabella 🤍

SERGIO

Aaliyah writhed underneath my hold on her which made it seem like she didn't want this but her flushed cheeks and heavy breathing was telling me a completely different story.

I let go of her, giving her the freedom she so desperately wanted and stepped back placing both hands in my pockets. "Get up and strip." My command had her lips parting and she gave me a look of disapproval.

She didn't move and instead just eyed me. "Or would you like me to rip every single garment from your body?"

Aaliyah used her elbows to help lift herself up and then placed her hands on the bed for support before standing up.

With trembling hands she obliged and removed all of her clothes, doing it slowly — almost in a teasing manner which made me grunt.

When she heard the noise I made she smirked at me because she knew exactly what she was doing. "Am I not undressing fast enough for you professor? Would you like me to speed up the process?"

"Yes." I said through gritted teeth which made her laugh at me, it was soft but I heard it loud and clear.

"Too bad, patience is a virtue." Was her quick counter.

I slowly walked over to her and grabbed the back of her neck to pull her closer to me. "Quit fucking playing with me. I'm not a man who has a lot of patience."

"A man you say?" She asked playfully, which resulted in me tightening the grip around her delicate skin. "So rough."

Aaliyah toyed with my emotions, making me feel things I haven't felt in years. She made those feelings resurface with ease and that's what frustrated me the most. She broke down my walls with no effort, when I promised her I'd break down hers.

I quickly pulled her in the direction of her bedroom wall and trapped her against it. The only clothing items she still had on was her bra and thong so I took it off for her and I surely wasn't gentle in my endeavours.

When the little brat was completely naked I couldn't take my eyes off her. Yes, I'd seen her naked before because we got really close and personal but it's like every time I laid my eyes on her she became even more beautiful than before.

I got down on my knees in front of her, now my head was level with her delicious pussy. She looked down at me with lust and curiosity, probably wondering what I was planning to do next.

Her chest heaved rapidly and her lips were parted. My eyes moved from her pussy to her beautiful, flawless face and I licked my lips. This woman's body was out of this world, her skin was smooth and always glistening.

Her toned stomach and legs an indication that she put in the work to maintain this body but also happened to be blessed with really good genetics. Her breasts were the perfect size and could easily fill my hands.

Her nipples were hard and her eyes slightly drooping. Her curly hair hung loosely over her shoulders. Aaliyah was completely naked with nothing but gold jewellery adorning her body. A dainty necklace with her name on it, three rings on her fingers and two anklets on her left ankle.

Fuck, she had me in a chokehold and there was absolutely no way for me to escape. "Tonight I'm going to enjoy watching you beg me." I said while looking up at her.

"I'll never beg again. If anything you'll be the one begging professor." Despite the fact that I had her butt naked against a wall and my face was inches away from her pussy, that attitude was still very much prominent.