01 ⧗

ΨΨΨ

About my miserable life

ΨΨΨ

If you're reading this, you're probably wondering why I had the most miserable life in the century.

There are people suffering in famine, war, abuse and many bad things but I declare myself to be the most miserable one.

So why?

My name is Mariana Alix Sauveterre, also known as Tatiana Lenkov or Mariana Jackson. I'm eleven years old this August 28.

Let's start with me having the absolute shit luck in the century.

When I was born, I was literally the most unlucky baby in the world.

The reason why is for me to know and for you to find out later.

So when I was like, one and half years old, I was left in an orphanage by my mother.

I didn't remember much at that time, and I was taken away by other people when I was two.

I'm adopted? Well, you could say so. But I think it's more like I was taken from the orphanage.

Ever since I can remember, I was staying in a place full of girls my age living a confused life and being brainwashed. I was renamed from Mariana Alix Sauveterre to Tatiana Lenkov.

The place I was taken to was called the Red Room. They train girls to be a child assassins. Yeah, that was horrible and disgusting, I know.

They taught us many things. The girls chosen for the Red Room are put through strenuous daily training, including hand-to-hand combat training, acrobatics, weapons training, and tactical skills.

Our training also includes intense ballet dance lessons, where our instructor ordered us to repeat the routine over and over again, so we can become unbreakable.

They manipulate our minds that everything we are doing is normal and necessary. They made us watch projections full of subliminal messages including "Instill," "Fear," and "Pain," slowly brainwashing the girls but not me. Well, because of my ADHD, I really found it hard to focus so I didn't get the message properly.

I was confused but I learned not to ask question, I learned the hard way mind you but I won't elaborate. Madame B knew that with my condition, I would be a pain in her ass so she always watched me closely.

They even develop a drug that would temporarily control my ADHD but learning that it helps my combat abilities, they finally let it be.

My bad luck didn't stop on that. In the Red Room, it was survival of the fittest. Only the most perfect and strong survives.

Not to brag, I was the strongest in terms of combat ability there. But I was not the perfect one in the standards of red room.

I am what they called a 'defective product'. Why? oh because I have dyslexia and ADHD. I can't read without letters rearranging themselves and it took a lot of restraining for me to learn ballet.

I was about to be eliminated but they saw my talent in combat. When I was five, I beat out an instructor so they let me stay and hone my combat abilities more.

When I was seven, a new girl arrived in my batch. She's ten and she was in an undercover mission a while ago for three years. She was supposed to be on other batch but since she haven't train for a while she was put temporarily in ours.

Her bed was beside mine. I forgot to say that in Red Room, girls live in a big room with many plain white bed. They also handcuff us to bed to ensure that we won't escape.