𝟎𝟔 - 𝐍𝐨?

𝑻𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚, 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉 𝟑𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

COUTING THE HOURS for tomorrow, aren't you? — the boy says making me stare at the computer screen

— Then you come to tell me that I'm getting exhibited. When I said I was anxious I meant that I'm anxious to get out of the house.

— No need to be ashamed, Flo. You text me all day every day and you still want to say you're not dying to see me?

— Boy, go to sleep. Tomorrow is another day. And stop showing off, or I'll give up going to your place tomorrow.

— I doubt it.

— If you're going to despise me so much, I'll just hang up.

— No! — he shouts into the camera before I can hang up

Was I counting the hours to see him tomorrow? Of course I was. But would I say that to his face? I think you already know the answer.

After spending all these days almost all day talking to him, I could see that every day I wanted to spend more time with him. As if he was a magnet, and the closer I got, the closer I wanted to be. I always thought that people who posted texts saying this kind of stuff were really cheesy, but if I stop to think about it, I'm not posting anything, I'm just thinking, so it's okay. I got up, put my notebook away, turned off the lights and prepared for bed with all the anxiety I was feeling.

We had arranged that Jude would pick me up to go to his house at eight o'clock, so I set my alarm clock to ring at half past six, which didn't work out too well. I woke up in total silence, wondering if I had woken up before my own alarm clock. I picked up my cell phone and saw that the time was 7:50. What the hell!

I got out of bed in a leap, thankful that I had separated my clothes last night. I take a quick shower with my hair tied up in a satin burlap, because I wouldn't fix that in less than ten minutes, or is it five? I put on my clothes and try to fix my hair a little while running, I would even try to put on some makeup or something if I hadn't heard the sound of his car horn at the gate. I run as fast as I can putting on a pair of slippers and grabbing my purse. I get to the car in a hurry and watch him laugh.

— Good morning, pretty. — He gives me a hug as soon as I sit down in the passenger seat. — Aren't you going to tell me you woke up late?

— Good morning, maybe I woke up about ten minutes ago. But nobody has proof of that so it's because I didn't want to sunbathe.

He laughed, starting the car. Every time we talked Jude picked on me for being too perfectionist and controlling. He can be annoying when he wants to be.

Luckily Jude's house wasn't that far away so we arrived quickly. The house was beautiful, not huge but big, I'm sure my house could fit inside his house, with plenty of room. I walk in behind him analyzing some picture frames and come across a painting on the wall.