They say home is where the heart is, I'm starting to think they're right.

As Isa pushes the dark oak door open she is meet with the site before them, Skyler is trying to catch Blossom, Chris is sitting on the floor leaning against the couch with the solf pup on his lap and appears to be tending to a wound and two of the three bar stools are on the ground.

Isa just stares dumbfounded for a moment multiple questions running through their head, how did these two cause so much chaos in the 30 seconds if that, that she was gone? why was Skyler chasing Blossom? where did the wound Chris was tending to come from? they don't remember the solf pup having any wounds? and why were the bar stools on the ground?

Just as she finished their last thought Skyler runs past them and jumps up on to the third bar stool and off effectively knocking it over.

Well that answers that question, but what about the rest?

"Hey Chris?" She calls which catches the attention of the younger kid.

"Hmm?" Chris hums in response, a question of what laying in the air.

Isa took that as permission to ask their question "When did the solf pup get wounded?" they ask, walking over closing the door behind them.

Chris stops tending to the solf pups wound and raises his hands "I don't know," Chris signed shrugging pausing for a moment before continuing, "he had this wound when we found him" Chris signs, Isa recalls that the baby predator did have one of his legs slightly up, they also realizes that Chris is now using sign language, which is common for him but normally not in the house.

She nods in understanding and looks back at the chaos that was behind them, which earned them a moth to the face that then crawled up into their beanie.

Skyler came running soon after and Isa merely took a step to the side and grabbed Skyler's arm and held her there to prevent her from crashing into Chris and the solf pup.

Skyler seems to almost glare at them before it fades out, Isa has an eyebrow raised and a look of pure disappointment and slight disbelief laid firmly on their face.

Skyler at least has the brain to look guilty as she looks away, Isa on the other hand let's their gaze and voice harden into something more sharp, "And what were you trying to do?" She questions, they can hear a slight gasp and then quiet snickering behind them, no doubt from Chris.

With that small realization she let's their gaze soften, bringing their attention back to Skyler, they see that Skyler has stiffened, and is very clearly avoiding eye contact.

Isa sighs shaking their head slightly "Can you answer the question? or at least stop whatever you were doing? I'm tired" Isa asks though it sounds defeated.

Skyler gulps down the anxious nerves creeping up her throat and turns her eyes on Isa before quickly turning her eyes back to a small scuff on the ceiling, "I was..." Skyler murmurs before it fades out, gulping down the lump in her throat again, she continues "I was chasing blossom because she insulted me.." Skyler says slowly, drawling the words out, her face beat red from embarrassment.

Isa blinks once, then twice before "you were chasing blossom and intern knocked over all three bar stools in your pursuit of a moth because it insulted you?" She asked, basically gritting their teeth through the entire sentence, anger seeping into their voice on certain words.

Skyler shook slightly, already imagining all the ways Isa would kill her, but instead Isa let her go which caused Skyler to scramble away from them in a last ditch effort to not get killed.

Isa on the other hand merely watches Skyler scramble away with an emotionless expression before gently picking up the moth, finally getting a closer look at it, the moth was now purple with a yellow fade instead of yellow with a purple fade, which was strange but Isa just assumed that the moth could change colour, as they know other moths have the capability of doing.