✡︎Chapter 1-Dead man✡︎

Mully's pov
When I woke up, I got up rubbing my eyes to adjust to the light when they did I grabbed my phone to check the time it was 7:00am, school starts at 9:00am so I had enough time to get ready and make something for myself.

I got up and opened my closet and picked out a dark green shirt, black pants, white shoes with a strip of black the middle, and to top it off a dark blue button up jacket, I smiled at my choices and got changed quickly opening my room door and went to my kitchen to make myself something but my mom got there before me she looked at me and smiled "Good morning! How was your sleep?" she asked "Good morning mom and it was good" I laughed her smiled widened "I made you breakfast" she declares giving me a plate with bacon and eggs on it I smiled and started eating, she patted my head and sighed and mumbled something I didn't question it and continued eating, when I was done I put my plate in the sink and walked back to my room grabbing my bookbag putting things I need to have for the day like homework, textbooks, and other things I needed, when I was done I put on my bookbag and walked out my room going to my living room and sitting down on my couch grabbing the remote control for the tv and turning it on putting on a show for me to past the time.

{Time skip he's at school}

I walked in to school and went to my locker opening it when I heard "MULLY JONAS" I looked at were the voice came from and it was Josh, my eyes widened and I ran Josh saw me and ran after me "YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG GIRL" Josh yelled running after me I laughed and kept running.

Josh's pov
I ran after Mully for a few more minutes before I got to tired "Fuck!" I yelled huffing and walking away throwing the bat I had in my hand "he's a goddamn dead man" I said in my head walking to my house because I don't wanna go to school.

I woke up after a long ass nap and fell off my bed I groaned "Jesus fucking christ! Can I have one minute of peace!?" I yelled and got up getting out my room when my sister came up to me "Heard you tried to kill Mullen" she said I looked at her and breathed in "Would you rather me kill him or kill him." I said with a sarcastic smile and left the house with some booze, I walked and walked when I got to the house I threw my bat at I smiled and grabbed my bat drinking the rest of the booze then throwing it on the ground shattering the glass bottle I ran to Mullys house and knocked on the door Miss Jonas answered "Hello who are you?" she asked softly I smiled "I'm one of your son's friends may I come in?" I said putting my best act on "Oh of course Mullys upstairs in his room have fun you two!" she smiled I smiled back going upstairs to Mullys room barging in Mully flinched "Mom what have we talked about kno-" he cut himself off when he saw me and immediately got up I put on a sarcastic smile and closed his door locking it "What are you doing here!? Mo-" he almost yelled but I cut him off by putting my hand over his mouth "Shut the fuck up." I said glaring at him he put his hands up and stopped trying to talk or yell, I took my hand off his mouth and put my bat near his head and made him overthink when I was going to hit him, when I did hit him he grunted falling to the floor I walked to his side and started kicking, he put his hand over his mouth coughing.

(After)

I sighed satisfied with what was in front of me and was about to leave when he grabbed my leg "Get the fuck off me!" I said picking up my foot then stepping on his hand he cried out "Fuck!" I smiled and left waving to Mullys mom with a smile then going home.

Tbc