#4

I sighed and stood up with her in my arm. I looked at my clothes on the stool and sighed. I put her down in the bed gently, changed and lifted her up again. I walked to the kitchen and patted her back softly. "Do you want a sandwich for breakfast?" I asked and she hummed a yes.

I made one and gave it to her. She was now half awake. She ate her sandwich and i went back to her bedroom. We sat down on the bed until she finished her food and woke up completely. "So. You want to learn how to know who your talking to when you're blind?" She asked me and i looked at her. "Sure." He said and she smiled. "So specific people have a special tone to there voice. Like you have a deeper and emotionless voice which i love. And i have a higher and happier voice. But this could change in certain situations. When I'm sad i will stutter and my voice will crack. Some people don't have that. When I'm mad i will have a bitter but still sweet undertone in my words. I never talk emotionless. So if you meet people listen closely to there voice when there angry, sad, happy or just natural. This could sometimes really help in bad Situations like when you get lost in a Forrest and two people are screaming. But you're not sure if one is your friend or not. More like a murderer or something. Or if you have to choose between two people just by listening." She explained and i nodded and hummed listening.

"Interesting to know." I said and she hummed a yes happily. "Sometimes the voices sound identical for a person who can see. But they always have a different pitch. Like on audios. I make an audio and sound different. Meaning it could also be someone else imitating me. Spotting the fake could be hard. But not impossible. Just listen closely and find the difference. If you can't find the difference you can always try to touch there faces or something else to find out if everything is the same." She said and i was impressed. "You're really good at it I assume. Because you are explaining it like you did this for your whole life." I said and she chuckled. "I had to learn it with a young age. I had a best friend who had a twin and i couldn't figure out who i was talking to in the beginning. But i noticed they sounded different so i always compared to family members or others to find out who i was talking with." She explained and i chuckled. "ah okay. I understand." I said and i sighed deeply. I let myself fall to the side onto her and hugged her softly. "what's wrong? You sound stressed." She said and i chuckled. "I have to go home soon." I said and she put her hand on my head. "Awww. I wanted to spend more time with you." She said and i felt my heart beat faster. "W-well you could also come over to my place. But i have many siblings. And we all sound and look almost identical so that could maybe throw you off." I said and she smiled. "Like i explained i will get used to it." She said and i stood up. "get changed we will head out when your finished." I said and she stood up. "Um. Just one question. Can you maybe help me with the outfit because my friend cleaned my house and i kinda don't know which of the clothes are compatible with each other." She asked and i hummed a yes.

I got a black cardigan a wine red T-Shirt black sweatpants and black socks with black shoes. I gave them to her and walked out of the room with the blanket and the painting. When she finished she came out her shoes clacking on the floor. "I'm ready!" She said happily and it looked like she was in the bathroom before she came here. Because her hair was brushed and i could smell toothpaste. "Come on." I said and took her hand. We walked to the front door she took her keys and phone before walking out of the house. I turned the light off and closed the door. We walked to my car and drove to my house.

We walked inside and it was loud. "its really loud." She said and held her hands on her ears. "Sorry." I said and took my shoes off. She took hers off too and took my hand again. "Oh we also have a blind guy here." I said and she smiled. "That's good to know. Maybe i can talk to him from time to time." She said and we were stopped my Mark. "Dark.... Who is that?" He asked and she smiled. "I'm sorry for intruding. I'm Y/N L/N. I'm a friend of Dark's. Nice to meet you." She said and bowed a bit. Suddenly she faced the living room. "What's wrong?" I asked and she faced me again. "oh it's nothing. I thought i heard something." She said and smiled. "I'm Mark Btw." Mark said randomly and she face him again.

He waved his hands Infront of her face and i hit it away. "rude." I said quietly and she was confused. "Whats rude?" She asked and i chuckled. "nothing sorry. Let's go upstairs." I said and we walked upstairs to my room. "Do you want me to guide you though the room. So you could get used to it?" I asked and she nodded. We ran though the room for about four minutes. When we finished she laid down on my bed and hugged the blanket. What she didn't know was that i had the perfect View on her ass. Which is a win for me. But it's rude to stare.