Chapter 2: Fodder

"Blah blah" - Dialogue
'Blah blah' - Thoughts
———————————————————

•PREVIOUSLY•

Ego: 'A first-rate striker will find where the soccer is most intense...

The buzzer sounds as Ryosuke is on the floor looking up at (Y/N). While  (Y/N) looks back down at Ryosuke, his aura begins to get more and more erratic!

 While  (Y/N) looks back down at Ryosuke, his aura begins to get more and more erratic!

...and suddenly appears there.'
——————————————————

——————————————————

The ball that struck the face of Ryosuke Kira; courtesy of (Y/N), rolled on the floor as everyone looks towards the boy on the ground, and the boy who kicked the ball.

Ego pops back up on the monitor. A sinister grin present on his face.

Ryosuke: "(Y-(Y/N)-kun? W-Wait, what is this, w-what just happened?"

(Y/N): "I capitalized on the opportunity presented before me." He said with a blank stare.

Ryosuke: "Huh? What the hell ar-"

Before Ryosuke could finish his sentence, Ego starts to clap, amused by transpired in front of him.

Ego: "Diamonds in the rough, only results matter here.

Ego: "Kira Ryosuke, you are disqualified

Ego: "Kira Ryosuke, you are disqualified."

When Ego uttered those words, the only thing present on Ryosuke's face was a look of utter horror and disbelief.

Everyone in the room began to look over at the now disqualified player, still sitting on the ground with a prominent bruise on his cheek.

Ryosuke: "This is bullshit." He says as he begins to stand up.