𝟎𝟒𝟎, gone speechless!

CHAPTER FORTY !

CHAPTER FORTY !

Daryl had been gone for a while, and estella was starting to get anxious. the thought of losing him again was unbearable. bob had gone missing, and rick, sasha, and tyreese had gone out to search for him. unfortunately, they returned without him. estella sat next to ottie, waiting anxiously for any sign of bob or for daryl, carol, and jack to return so she could be sure they were safe and unharmed.

the door opened, but it wasn't daryl. sasha walked in and immediately confronted gabriel, getting up close and personal with him. estella watched in confusion. what had gabriel done wrong? as far as she knew, he was just reading the bible and couldn't have possibly done anything bad. after all, he had been inside the church even before bob had arrived.

"stop. what are you doing?" sasha asked him. "what are you doing? this is all connected. you show up, we're being watched, and now three of us are gone."

"i don't... i don't have anything to do with this." gabriel said, backing away from sasha's glare.

she pulled out a knife, making estella jump up. "stop!!"

"don't!" maggie yelled sasha's way.

"sasha, put it away!" rick ordered.

sasha just got closer to gabriel. "who's out there?"

"i don't have anything to do with this." gabriel held his hands up in surrender.

"where are our people?"

"i don't have anything-"

"WHERE ARE OUR PEOPLE?!"

"please, i don't have anything to do with this." gabriel pleaded.

"stop it! he's been here this entire time!" estella yelled.

she ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. rick went closer to gabriel, ignoring estella's outburst. she always tried to see the good in people. "why'd you bring us here?"

"please, i-i-"

"you working with someone?"

"i'm alone. i'm alone. i was always alone!"

"what about that woman in the food bank, gabriel? what did you do to her? 'you'll burn for this,' that was for you, why? what are you gonna burn for, gabriel? what? what did you do? what did you do?!"