Actions speak louder then words

Guys this is my first ever fanfic. I don't know if it's good or not please tell me what u think.

It's phan. It's quite sad too an only short but depending what u think I may or may not write more in the future :3

_________________________

"Ok bye guys" Phil said as he quickly turned of his younow. This was very unlike Phil. Normally he would sit around saying his good bye individually but tonight he decided differently. It wasnt because he forgot though, he just didn't want to be on any longer.

"PPPHHHIIILLLLLLL " Dan called out from the kitchen. I'm making some fajitas, would you like some? 

"No thanks Dan said Phil, I'm not really...uhh hungry. Dan thought this was extremely odd, Phil was always hungry. But as he was starving himself, he just carried on cooking.

Phil went to his room and started to cry himself to sleep. Dan could here the tiny sobs from the kitchen. He decided to go check on Phil.

Opening the door slightly he could see Phil rolled up in a little ball, gripping onto his Totoro so tight that it looked as though it would rip at the seams...LITERALLY.

He slowly crept up to Phil, being careful not to startle him and sat down on the bed. He felt hopeless. His best friend was in such a state and he didn't even know why. *Stupid Dan! Stupid stupid stupid* he thought to himself.

Dan raised his arm and places it on Phil's shoulder. He slowly moved his hand up and down Phil's back to settle him down. Normally it works, this time it didn't. So without thinking thing through, he laid down on the bed behind phil and wrapped his arms around Phil's waist. He pulled Phil closer to him.

Phil turned around to face Dan. Tears still streaming down his face. "Phil what's the matter? Don't cry, you will tear stain your beautiful face!

With that Phil started to cry more. Phil what happened? Dan asked almost in tears himself. Phil looked up with his big beautiful blue eyes, which were now red and blood shot from all the crying. "Dan, I'm not beautiful, I'm ugly!

Dan was beside himself with shock. "Phil you a literally the most beautiful person I have ever seen. You are beautiful inside and out" what gave you such an idea?

"Younow, a girl called me ugly. I know normally I don't care. But I've been reading is so much lately. And it really hurts" Phil said in a soft whimper. "I try not to care Dan, I really do, but I can't help it, I....

And with that Phil was silenced by Dan's lips planted on his own. Dan pulled Phil closer to him, bringing Phil closer to his chest. Phil stopped crying. Dan pulled his lips of Phil's.

"Phil you are beautiful" Dan said between kissing the last few tears of Phil's face.

Phil snuggled closer to Dan, laying his head on his chest, listening to Dan's heart beat, he slowly drifted of to sleep.

It goes to show that actions truly do speak louder then words.