#1 LITTLE ANGEL

===== LITTLE ANGEL =====

cr : pinterest

===== LITTLE ANGEL =====

cr : pinterest

cr : pinterest

That night it rained heavily, the wall clock showed 11.11 pm. A husband and wife are sleeping in their dream.

Not long after, the wife woke up feeling pain in her enlarged stomach. The husband woke up disturbed by the restless movement of the person beside him.

How shocked he was when he saw his wife's pale, sweaty face groaning in pain while holding her stomach.

"Honey, what's wrong with you? Does your stomach hurt that much?" Asked the husband while his hand stretched out to hold his wife's stomach.

"S-he wants out," the wife answered breathlessly.

The husband who realized that his wife would soon give birth immediately rushed to call an ambulance. After quickly dialing an ambulance she grabbed a large bag and then filled it with items that had been prepared for the birthing needs.

15 minutes later they heard an ambulance siren outside their house. The husband immediately helped his wife to walk out while carrying the bag he had prepared earlier in his hand.

-IN THE HOSPITAL-

cr : pinterest

A man walked back and forth in front of the door of a room, the look on the man's face looked very nervous.

Soon a baby's cry was heard from the room, the man immediately turned towards the door and his face was filled with a smile on his lips.

Then a woman wearing a white shirt came out of the room. The man immediately approached the woman.

"Congratulations sir, your daughter is healthy, her mother is also in good condition." The doctor said to the man.

Hearing what the doctor said, the man's face filled with a smile of happiness.

"Thank you doc, can I see my wife and my daughter now?" Asked the man with a smile that never faded from his face.

But unfortunately the doctor has not allowed the man to meet his daughter and his wife.

"I'm sorry sir, you can't see your wife and your baby right now, we still need to do some treatment. You can see your wife and your daughter after they are transferred to the ward." Answered the doctor gently and then entered back into the room.

There was a bit of disappointment from the man, but he still smiled happily with a single tear that fell down his cheek while looking at the door to the room where his wife was giving birth.

- IN THE HOSPITAL ward -

cr : pinterest

A woman sitting leaning against the bed looks like she is nursing a small baby in her arms. The woman seemed to smile seeing her little angel's face, her hand slowly moving to rub the baby's head gently.

A man had just entered the room and then smiled so broadly at the sight.

"Our little baby is so beautiful, just like her mother." The man said causing the woman to look at him and smile.

"Yes honey, our little baby is so beautiful. Do you have a name for her yet?" the woman asked her husband.

"Of course love, I already have a name that fits our beautiful daughter." Answered the man while stroking his daughter's head. "I will give her the name Riska," he continued.

"What a beautiful name," said the wife while nudging her daughter's nose with her forefinger.

cr : pinterest

cr : pinterest