#2 NEW NEIGHBOR

===== NEW NEIGHBOR =====

cr : pinterest

cr : pinterest

cr : pinterest

===== NEW NEIGHBOR =====

6 years later

.

A little girl in a pink dress is riding a bicycle around her front yard.

But soon a truck parked at the house next door caught the girl's attention. The little girl also pedaled her bicycle to approach the people who were busy moving furniture from the truck into the house.

While watching the moving crew move things, a woman came out of the house and approached the child.

"Hello cutie, what are you doing here alone? Where are your parents? Is your house nearby?" asked the woman.

The little girl looked at the woman and then pointed at her house which was right next to the woman's house. "That's my house, mom and dad are busy working." Said the kid.

"Ah, well, that means this cute kid is my neighbour, then introduce me to your new neighbor, my name is Jena, what's your name, my little neighbor?" Said the woman named Jena.

"My name is Riska," answered the child while looking at Jena's face.

Jena was really fascinated to see Riska, she was really adorable with her chubby cheeks and long black hair, coupled with the dress that Riska was wearing, making her look like a little princess.

Jena looked at her watch and it was already 12.30 pm, then she looked at Riska again and asked, "It's time for lunch, has my little neighbor eaten yet?"

Riska just shook her head in response.

Jena put her forefinger on her chin as if she was thinking, "hmm.. well, why don't you have lunch with me? I don't think your parents would mind, just think of it as a banquet introducing new neighbors." Jena offers to Riska.

Riska tilted her head slightly and looked at Jena, looking like she was rocking Jena's offer. Currently Riska looks even more adorable in Jena's eyes.

"Okay, I want to have lunch with you," answered Riska, who finally agreed to Jena's invitation.

Jena, who heard that Riska agreed to her offer to have lunch together, smiled again and immediately invited Riska to enter the house.

"Then let's immediately go into the house, I ordered a lot of fried chicken earlier." Jena said to Riska.

"Fried chicken?" Riska asked to confirm Jena.

"Yes, fried chicken, do you like it?" Jane replied to Riska.

"Of course, fried chicken is my favorite." Riska replied while parking her bicycle in Jena's front yard.

"Okay, little neighbor who is a fan of fried chicken, let's get in right away, the fried chicken is waiting for you to eat them." Jena joked at Riska while holding her hand to enter the house.

cr : pinterest

cr : pinterest

- AT THE DINING TABLE-

Riska was already sitting on one of the chairs in front of the dining table. Of course with a few cushions propped up on the chair, considering that Riska is very petite and the table is quite high.

Jena was even more amazed to see Riska sinking between the dining table and chairs earlier. After propping up some sofa cushions on the chair Riska was sitting on, only then could the petite girl be seen from behind the table. But it still looks so small when compared to the size of the dining table.

After laying out all of her fried chicken from the paper bag onto a plate, Jena brought it to the dinner table.

cr : pinterest

cr : pinterest

"Well little neighbor, here comes your fried chicken." Jena said to Riska

"The smell of fried chicken is the best." Riska said while sniffing the smell of fried chicken.

Jena chuckled atRiska's words. That little girl was truly adorable.

cr : pinterest

cr : pinterest