The Sash Fetish (Revised)

Levi sat in his office chair, watching Eren as he bent over to organize the work documents on his shelf from across the room. His slitted gaze lowered down to the teen's ass. He has to admit, Eren has a nice ass for a kid. Levi kept his gaze locked on the boy until he heard Eren clear his throat. "Levi, what are you staring at?" He gave the raven a look of confusion as he sat down the document he was holding. "You. Come here." The older man motioned the boy forward with his index finger and watched as the teen blushed.

"But Levi I have to organize the documents.." Levi rolled his eyes. "That was just an excuse for you to come in my office alone." The blush across his face darkened making the urge to kiss him right where he stood even stronger. The captain stood up and grabbed the titan-shifting teen from around the waist, slinging him onto his shoulder and opening the door to his room that was by his desk. Eren began to squirm and protest, yelling the whole way to put him down.

"Tch, shut up brat." He threw the brunette down on the bed and crossed his arms, his gaze sharpening. "Strip now." Eren's face darkened and he spluttered. "B-but Levi.. I have to c-clean and organize all your documents." He frantically looked around trying to find a way to escape. A growl sounded from the back of the man's throat before he gave Eren a death glare. "You shitty brat. Do it now." The boy's whole face was red by now. "Strip off your belts, pants, and boots, but leave your sash on." Eren's face contorted in surprise and embarrassment. "Ehh but Levi that won't cover anything!"

Levi raised an eyebrow at the comment, annoyance clouded his eyes. "Your point?" Eren hid his face in his hands and shook his head. "No. I won't do it." The teen threw the covers over himself to hide both himself and his embarrassment towards the older man's words. "Fine you don't have to." Levi sighed as he walked over to the side of his bed and sat down. Eren peeked out from the covers slowly, his eyes trained on the captain's body movements. "Really?" Eren knew from personal experiences that he couldn't rely on levi's facial expressions to get any answers or clues from his words. There was a slight pause before Levi nodded his head once and looked at Eren with slight amusement. "Yes really."

Levi felt a small smirk slip on his face. Dammit this brat is too cute. he thought as he watched Eren's gaze follow his every movement, making sure he didn't pull anything on him. I can't take it anymore! Levi let out a slight growl before he crawled his way across the bed and on top of Eren. "But now you need to do whatever I say to make up for it." Eren's eyes widened as Levi brought his face close to his. "Levi what if someone comes in and sees?" The raven rolled his eyes and chuckled. "It's not like everyone doesn't know we are together."

Levi leaned the rest of the way down and kissed the boy's nose. Eren's big brown eyes bore into the older man's gaze, stilling his movements. When he saw Levi's body freeze his smile grew. "Ok I guess I do owe you." He wrapped his arms around Levi's neck and pulled him closer. "But only if you help me finish organizing the documents." Eren said in a stern voice, his lips puckered into a pout. "You need to stop interrupting me when I do my work." Levi licked his bottom lip as he watched Eren's face for a second more. "Ugh, fine." He let out an annoyed growl before getting off the teen. "I better get what I want when we are finished with the documents. You don't want to have me fucking you in the middle of the hallway again." He deadpanned as he walked back into his office.

Eren flinched at the memory. Eren had to help Hanji for a whole week, giving her all the information he knew about his transformation. During that whole week he never once left he office or lab. When he had finally finished and went back to see his captain to let him know of the information, Levi had tackled him as soon as he had opened the door, making the both of them fall out into the hallway. Right away he began to tear off his clothes, despite being told to stop. He just growled into Eren's ear, telling him to shut up and let him feel his skin. It didn't take long for him to have all his clothes off and Levi having his way with him.