CHAPTER 9

KIM'S POV

My world almost crumbled when I heard the words from her mouth. How can I tell and explain everything to Porchay? Will he still accept me? Will he still love me? And will he stay by my side?

If everything that is happening to me now is karma, why do I have to hurt Porchay? Why does he have to sympathize with everyone? Everything is my problem, everything is my fault.

That woman is pregnant, am I the father? She's a whore and I have nothing to worry about at all, and I know I can control myself in such a thing especially when I'm not with Porchay. And when the people in the mansion found out, especially Porsche, I knew he wouldn't let me get close to his brother again.

"P'Kimmm!" Porchay yelled.

I glace at him and gave him a sweet smile. "What's that baby?"

"You're not listening to me!"

I held his hand and kissed it. "I'm sorry my love."

He took a bite of food and drank the remaining milk in his glass. "What are you thinking P'kim?"

"Ahm, it's about ahm. Work baby, yeah it's about work." I said.

He brought his face closer to mine and quickly kissed me on both my cheeks.

I glance at him and pretend to be angry. "You know that I already washed my face right?"

"Sorry." He said and laughed.

"Silly, now finish your meal so I can take you to school." I said.

I just looked at him while he was eating his breakfast, I need to think of a way to fix everything as soon as possible. While I was waiting for him to finish, my phone rang and it was Yuri.

"I miss you Kim, and I'm also hungry now. I can't find any food here, and don't you dare send your men here if you don't want Porchay to know everything." She said in the text.

That girl is really trying on me. She knows my weakness, she just has to wait and when the time comes when I fix everything, I won't let him live.

"Baby? I'm sorry but I can't take you to school today." I said.

His shoulders slumped and his face became sad. "Why?"

I held his face to kiss his lips. "It's about work baby, but don't worry I'll pick you up later. Okay?"

"Okay, but I hate you now!" He said and removed my hand from his face. "You can go."

I stood up and kissed him on the forehead. "Amon will drop you off now, and I promise I'll pick you up later." I said and quickly went out the door.

I rapidly started my car to go to an apartment that I bought so that woman could live well for the time being.

When I arrived, she immediately hugged me but I quickly walk away from her. I went to the kitchen to put down the groceries I brought. Right now I need to be with her first so that she doesn't speak anything.

I turned and glace at her evilly. "Don't you dare to touch me again"

"I know you loved me, Kim-"

" How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like you?! And how can you say that I am the father of that child? You're a whore Yuri, we all know that. You put drugs on my drink, it's all your fault, not mine." I said.

She chuckled and smiled wickedly at me. "Yeah, it's my plan. I waited for you Kim and now I got you I won't let you go anymore. And yes It's my fault but is it still my fault if you put your dick inside me-"