SPECIAL CHAPTER 5

KIM'S POV

I just waited for him to wake up so I could take him to their house. I'm afraid of his reaction because of what happened earlier, I couldn't stop myself. It's hard to control myself when I'm with him.

He's still young so he doesn't know much about what we're doing, I'm the one who's older so I should be the one to adjust, but how? My thoughts suddenly change whenever I see how beautiful his eyes are while looking at me.

But I know how I feel about him, I want him and don't want anyone else to have him.

I watched him while sleeping on the bed here in the room inside the office, he stretched his body and slowly opened his eyes. And when he saw me looking at him, he quickly closed his eyes.

Then I caressed his head. "You still want to sleep?" I asked.

He turned his body and hid his face. "I'm shy P'kim..."

I covered my mouth to stop laughing. "Why are you shy? No need to be shy baby."

He just shook his head and buried his face further into the bed.

"Come here, look at me, baby." I said as I held his arm

He turned around but he kept her eyes closed.

"Open your eyes for me babe."

He did what I said and looked at me innocently. "Why are you calling me like that?"

I pinched his cheeks and he giggled. "Because you're my baby now."

"But I'm not a baby anymore-"

"For me you are. Do you feel hungry? What do you want?"

"Ahm. I want milk P'kim."

"Milk? Do you want me to buy milk outside? What kind of milk do you want?"

"The one that I have in our house."

Shit. Do I need to go to their house? Is this powdered milk or what? "What milk baby? Do you know what it is?" I asked but he shook his head.

I thought about what to do, I took my phone and ordered Ken to go to Porchay's house and find out what brand of milk he would find.

I put my phone back and looked at Porchay. "Later baby, we just need to wait for a little bit. What do you want to do? Do you want to watch?" But he just shook his head.

I was just surprised when his eyes gradually got tears and suddenly he covered himself with a blanket. "I want milk P'kim."

I took the duvet and quickly wiped his eyes. "Don't cry, I already told them to bring your milk here, just wait a little bit, they're on their way."

"I want it now."

"Yes, you can have it."

But he hid again and continued to cry. I, on the other hand, didn't know what to do so I stood up and quickly went to the coffee kitchen that will also be found inside my office. I quickly opened the cabinets one by one but I could see nothing but coffee.

I took my phone and messaged Ken again. And after five minutes someone knocked on the door, I walked closer and I was very thankful to see what I was waiting for.

Ken gave me a paper bag and I immediately went back to the coffee kitchen, I took the milk and read how to brew it. I took a glass and put three spoons of powdered milk and hot water.

After I finished, I went to the room and he was still in the same position while crying non-stop.

"Here's your milk baby."