≪−≪𝐀≫−≫

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕝𝕡𝕙𝕒

Third PoV

A 12 years old boy sprints out the gates of a school, into a park. Another boy chases him, both are giggling. The first boy, now tired, sheds his bag and lies down on the soft, green grass, being bathed in the warm afternoon sun. The second boy follows, also laying down. He rests next to the first boy, and reaches for his hand. The two boys lay there, holding hands and enjoying the peaceful noises of Manhattan. People shouting, trucks and cars beeping their horns, these have all become music to their ears. The second boy rolls over on his side to face the first boy, and smiles. He gently caresses his messy, raven black hair with one hand, staring lovingly at his face.

"Hey Percy," He whispers softly, and the first boy, Percy, opens his beautiful sea green eyes.

"What is it Néstor?" Percy asks, sitting up, Néstor also doing so. Percy looks at the brown haired boy, his eyes looking into Néstor's bright blue ones.

"Should we tell our parents about, ya know, us?"

Percy pauses and thinks for a moment. He doesn't know what Gabe will do if he finds out he is bisexual. He is already being hit for being weak, but what about being bi? But on the other hand, he knows his mother, Sally, will support him, as in the pride month she hangs up flags. 

"I think we should tell them," Percy says. "It's time they know."

Néstor smiles, nodding. He gets up, and offers his hand to Percy. Percy gratefully takes it, and pulls himself up. The brown haired boy pulls Percy in, pecking him on the cheek. Percy lightly blushes at the affectionate gesture, but won't let Néstor get the last laugh. He pulls Néstor in and gently kissed him on the lips. The two boys stay like that for a couple of seconds, then Percy pulls away. "Race you to my house?" He suggests.

"Oh it's on, mi océano!"

The two lovers grab their bags, and race home, thinking about just how they were going to reveal their relationship to their parents. But of course, just a couple of weeks later, Percy would have to go and discover his father's side, and Néstor would move away. They were just a couple who were just never meant to be. They would grow up, apart, and move on.

But it doesn't have to be this way. Maybe they can find each other again, someday. One thing is for sure. Percy is still out there, looking for him. It's as he said;

"I'm still searching."

Word count-432

Next chapter's gonna be longer. I swear it on the river Styx.

•¸¸.•..>>Låµrêl <<..•.¸¸•