They call him Mr. R.

CHAPTER ONE.

Cold air continuously hit my back as I was dragged through the forest by a complete stranger. He had appeared out of no-where when I was exploring the area behind my new house in Florida.

I was sat down, underneath a large oak tree, minding my own business, drawing a deer that slept peacefully across the clearing when this amazing smell drifted towards me with the wind. The deer jumped up and sprinted off in the opposite direction like someone had just set its ass on fire. I huffed loudly and went to stand but was pulled backwards and hit something hard that had my skin burning with desire. I went to scream but before any sound could escape my mouth, a large tanned hand covered my lips making them tingle.

Warm air hit my neck and what felt like a finger trailed itself down my neck, along my shoulder and down my arm making me shiver violently. I heard a deep chuckle behind me and tried to pull myself out of the killer grip around my waist. It didn't move an inch apart from tightening further around my bare waist. "I wouldn't make a sound if I were you." A husky voice whispered in my ear and I let out a muffle groan into the strangers hand. I tipped my head back slightly and took deep breaths. Damn hormones. The stranger took a deep breath and let out a inhuman growl in my ear. Damn that was fucking sexy! "You're in danger. Come with me." I started shaking my head. My parents are at home and I'm expected in anytime now! Nan will be over anytime soon to have dinner with us and she'd literally shoot me if I were late.

"I have to go." I mumbled against the strangers hand but it came out muffled and even I couldn't make out a thing I said. "The only place you're going is with me, sweetcheeks. As I said, you're in danger." The stranger whispered, is lips brushing me ear and neck as he spoke. My eyes fluttered shut and my knees buckled at his words. He chuckled in my ear again and his finger was pressed to my lips. "Don't make a sound. They'll know we're here." I nodded, letting myself do anything he asked me to. It was like he controlled me and I didn't like it but it was too much effort not to. A soft material was placed over my eyes and tied tightly around the back of my head. "Where are you taking me?" I whispered as quietly as I could. His hand placed itself onto my back and travelled round to my belly as he walked to face me. I could feel his hot breath hitting the top of my head.

"That's for me to know, and you to find out, sweetcheeks." he whispered back and I would have rolled my eye but obviously, the blindfold and all. "I'm going to pick you up now. It's quicker to run without waiting for you." I nodded and felt his arm reach around the back of my knees, making my skin burn in a soothing kind of way. His words held a deeper meaning. 'It's quicker to run without waiting for you' . He's a quick runner? Maybe?

"Hold on tight. This will be the run of your life." I held onto his shoulders that were extremely muscly just in time for him to start running.

A cold shiver sent it's way down my spine and I held onto the stranger tighter. I seriously don't think its possible for a person to run this quick holding another person. "You're cold." His voice sounded worried and he slowed his running down until he completely stopped and put me down on my feet. "Well I didn't know I'd be going walk-a-bout in the forest with a stranger that's blind folded me." I replied sarcastically as he walked me forwards. "Sit down here." His voice was gentle but still told me to do as he asked.

Quite honestly, I think I'd be in more shit if I didn't do as he said.

I carefully sat down, feeling with my hands first what felt like a tree branch. I sat down carefully and yawned, covering my mouth. "Tired already, are we?" I could literally hear the smirk on his face with his words. "I'm only 15 alright. I like my beauty sleep, not that it does me any favours." I mumbled the last bit. "Hey. You're beautiful, sweetcheeks." The stranger said as the sound of heavy stuff hitting the floor echoed quietly. I felt my cheeks burn slightly and the stranger laughed. "Don't be shy, sweetcheeks. I wont hurt you." His breath hit my face and I held in a moan, he smelt of mint and pine cones. I shivered again and wrapped my arms across my chest. I could feel the heat rolling off him in waves making me feel slightly warmer.