Chapter Six.

*Bobbie's P.O.V*

My eyes flickered open slowly and I groaned in annoyance as sunlight blinded me. I felt cold, which was unusual for me. I turned over, expecting to see Ryley laying there but only a piece of paper was beside me.

'Morning Beautiful

Since we didn't eat last night, I thought I'd make us a full English breakfast to remind you of home...

Come to the kitchen when you're ready and if you need any help, just call :)

R xxx'

I tried moving my legs but pain shot through my stomach and umm.... downstairs area...... I smirked wickedly after the pain disappeared. Ryleys going to have to be my personal taxi until I can walk hahahaha.

"RYLEY!" I screamed and heard a crash of metal that echoed and footsteps running before the door swang open, nearly falling off the hinges. Ryleys face was hilarious. He breathed a sigh of relief while I laughed. "I thought something bad had happened." Ryley chuckled, sitting on the bed next to me and stroking my cheek lightly. "It has." I smirked. Worry grew in his eyes and he pulled me onto his lap, checking to see if I was ok. I laughing lightly and pushed him off. "Whats wrong, Bobbie?" He asked, kissing my nose. "I cant move my legs, bastard." I fake glared at him. "Sorry baby, but what did I tell you last night about naughty words coming from a gorgeous mouth?" He scolded me and I smiled at him, running my fingers though my hair. "You said that if I said naughty words again, you would have to punish me." He rose an eye brow at me and smirked. "But seriously though, I cant move my legs."

Ryley kissed me passionately, making my lips burn with need when he pulled away and kissed my cheek. My heart fluttered, stupidly. "So, my father called earlier..." Ryley told me. I looked at him in shock. "What did he say?" "Nathan's gone back to England for the time being. He met with my father and my father told him that he would never be able to hurt you or get to you again and he tried to fight but most of my pack fighters were there and he ended up injured and left." I smiled brightly at Ryley as happy tears slipped from my eyes. "Baby, why are you crying?" He asked. "Because I'm so happy that he's left." I replied and Ryley pulled me in for a kiss.

When he pulled back, he slipped his hand under my  legs and one around my back and carried me to the lounge area where he put me down gently on the loveseat and disappeared to get the food. He returned seconds later with plates stacked high with bacon, sausages, eggs and hash browns. He moved my legs and placed them over his legs once he sat down and handed me my plate. I bit into the bacon and moaned. Ryley looked at me and gulped, his eyes darkening immediately. "This is actually the nicest tasting bacon ever!" I smirked and kissed his cheek. He uneasily returned the smile and continued eating his food.

"So tell me about yourself?" Ryley asked randomly. "Like what?" I asked. "Anything." "Umm.... well... My favourite foods are bacon and strawberries but obviously not at the same time...One Direction." I blew my fringe up and sighed in content. "Them boys... wow.... as well as 5 seconds of summer.... they're extremely good looking." Ryley fake glared at me. "Not as good looking as me." Ryley smirked. I laughed and he full on glared at me. "Woah ok, I'm joking babe, you're at least twice as good looking as Calum Hood." I bit my lip, trying not to laugh. Calum Hood though..... "Anyway, I think Michael Buble is amazing and the best singer in the world and I don't believe in love.... yet....." Which was completely a lie.... I think I'm falling in love with Ryley but I'm not too sure yet.

"I think I need to have a word with this Calum Hood guy... he seems to have stolen my girls heart." Ryley chuckled and I back handed his arm lightly. "Ryley..." I warned him. "What?" He chuckled again.

*Ryley's P.O.V*

We got back from hiding last night and I dropped Bobbie back home. I got a text from her around 1am saying she couldn't sleep and neither could I. My wolf wanted us to be together. I was now sat at my desk in school, nearly an hour before first period when my brother walked in. "Hey bro." He called. "Hey Jackson, how's it going?" I asked. "All good. Just came in here to say I saw that mate of yours, Bobbie is it? with Chris Sullivan outside. They seem to be getting along a bit too well for my liking. Chris has a reputation. I just wanted to tell you in case anything happened between them." Chris is in my pack, so he should know that she is his Luna and stay away.